A League of Their Own

alright, despite no vote of confidence from Any Forums, i started watching this
unsurprisingly, the costume design, set design and cinematography are impeccable. priscilla delgado is a qt3.14, and there are generally some great performances so far
but holy shit, does it have to be so GAY? i mean, yeah, lesbians on a baseball team is believable but this shit is so over the top it's unfunny

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-29-12h14m12s774.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

so i guess no one else has watched this shit?
figures

lmao this dude is trying to talk about a show on Any Forums. sad!!

I love the original movie and I read a few legit reviews of this from sources I trust and the entire thing sounded like absolute garbage. Just absolute, 100% forced diversity garbage. I can't even be bothered to rage about it.

On the contrary, there were a few threads before the premiere where Any Forums voted "no confidence" as a whole.

Protect the judicial process and stop watching a series that is factually inaccurate (nigger women playing baseball, fuck outta here with that noise).

Why in the fuck would any normal person want to watch this trash? Women don't like sports, and they don't like lesbians, CONTRARY to what the degenerate entertainment industry pushes. Men don't like womens sports, and we sure as hell don't like woman drama, so who, exactly, is this fucking trash made for?

Dikes?
Feminists?
Faggots?

All three of the above are an insignificant minority in the nation, and pandering to them is little more than burning money.

This trash show will get canceled, just like all the rest of this woke shit.

Great movie
women and especially female athletes are gay as fuck.

i mean, it's not 100% factually inaccurate; it's set in 1943, toni stone was already playing ball by then. it works within the internal logic of the series (roosevelt act, factory team). it's not a complete fan fiction "QUEER BLACK WOMEN BROKE THE COLOR LINE BEFORE JACKIE ROBINSON, WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?"
>female athletes are gay as fuck
i mean yeah i guess this is the premise. i just think it would just be a better show if it honed in on the social climate of the time, having to deal with the societal pressures of femininity or racism, without all the forced relationship bullshit
>who, exactly, is this fucking trash made for?
yeah i have no idea at this point

anyway i'm probably gonna finish watching it. a 40s period with great costuming and a bit of levity?

I watched the movie before the show was a thing.
Was okay.

Thought about downloading this since I like baseball. Is it just about gays or is there actually a lot of baseball?

it's kino, end of story

STILLWELL

I barely finished the first episode and won't be watching more. Too many dykes, too much modern values being portrayed for 80 years ago. The way the dialogue is written is as if the show takes place on twitter not the start of a dyke baseball league. Garbage show made exclusively for liberal women. Do better, don't watch it.

How many negros are on the team?

none. the side story is that the black woman isn't allowed to play, so she gets a job in a factory and forces the factory to let her play on the factory sponsored team, so she can work her way up and force the white womens league to let her in.

no one actually cares you very sad shill.

what part of my post sounded like a shill to you

All of this
Begone, shill.

eat a dick retard. all I did was explain the plot of the black woman on the show which should have been ridiculous enough on it's own to warrant a response other than accusations of being a shill. this is me , like I side it's so blatantly forced wokeness that I can't even be bothered to rage about it. I would tell you what I find most offensive about this show but I already know what the response is going to be from an absolute fuckwit like you so I dont even bother.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 201231.png (391x181, 10.47K)

I've heard softball has the highest percentage of lesbians in sports. Also heard that WNBA players basically bully females into becoming gay whether they like it or not.

Leave shill. We will not watch your dyke show. You've no power here.

I'm going to keep bumping this thread just for you

Yeah that scissoring scene was a bit much