Hiro approved meta thread

This board has become the battleground for this culture war with lefty retards constantly spamming the board and then pol replying back and it never ends. Why won't the mods do something? Start handing out rangebans to obvious lefty spammers ruining the board.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020_02_25_at_2.30.40_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 109.69K)

cry about it at your klan meeting, chud

What's the matter little boy? Too afraid to go on pol so you sit in your basement spamming non-political boards? Pathetic commie.

>lefty spammers
you got it the wrong way round

Better Call Saul was over-rated

Attached: Break.jpg (325x200, 9.98K)

Pol babies are not welcome on tv

Attached: F80E9D8C-3EE8-4B54-A115-EC1679CBC216.jpg (480x360, 32.54K)

>Start handing out rangebans to obvious lefty
that would be biased
do the same for everyone, not just the people you don't like. faggot

Yh I'm sure u do, not like I've been browsing this board since 2008 and don't see how you vermin who sit inside all day spamming this board in the past few years have ruined this board while the mods stand there with their dick in their hands.

It’s meaningless to ban people on Any Forums newfag

Newfag, range banning people from different sitw invading and spamming is common practice or atleast used to be. Also for obvious banevaders like every incel lefty retard.

Stop trying to fit in zoomie, rangeban lefty pol spammers, that's a start.

Case in point. People who don't actually like the board working overtime to spam and annoy users here. Reddit would ban these people on sight

make a rings of power thread and tell me with a straight face lefties are ruining the board

Cringe backseat wannabe janny. Missed the last application? Don't worry, you can apply next time, maybe suck enough cocks to get the mods on your side

LAWD threads are the best content since buckbreaking

lol newfag outs himself

You seem to like reddit an awful lot. Maybe you should go there and stay there.

>talk about rangebanning
>the lefty incel starts squirming
Too bad you good for nothing losers are allowed to spam all day

>lefty calls others redditors
It's so boring. Your 'I know you are but what am I' tactic, if you can call it that, isn't fooling anyone.

Leftyspam? There are dozens of threads a day shitposting about the black characters in LOTR and HoT D. Where is the leftyspam?

other way around, newfag.

>Why won't the mods do something?

because they're the ones posting the race-bait/leftard shit