/bb/ big brother 24

HoH: Turndaddy
Noms Kyle & Taylor
Veto: Michael

previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1661801980544138.webm (1920x1080, 2.78M)

No way anyone is voting out Taylor. The BIPOC horde would destroy them.

Is he a sociopath?

Attached: FW7yhkwWIAACHUV.jpg (900x892, 84.24K)

Alyssa broke up with Kyle confirmed

where my bushgirls at!?

Attached: bushwall.webm (1412x768, 1.07M)

Attached: 1658507239585.jpg (1056x186, 28.77K)

>Is he a sociopath?
Many of them are.

lawyer

It does not sound like this shift is happening based on the conversations in the house.

what does pooch think about all this?
HAS ANYONE ASKED POOCH FOR HIS OPINION?

she said that?

that's a great point user

UH OHHHH MICHAEL BROS

Attached: D2B2B2A1-DF4F-4457-884F-3EACF9C14A8F.jpg (1170x546, 136.4K)

wouldnt surprise me. she was quick to distance herself without even talking to kyle about all this shit.

even if kyle is done I'm glad michael's slimy weasel ways aren't going unnoticed

Attached: bb24.jpg (2048x1836, 286.02K)

Kyle bros… don’t give me hope

Kyle dodged a bullet

In the most specific possible terms what is it that Kyle did that was racist? Anyone want to give that one a shot?

assumed of the possibility that the POCs in the house formed a secret alliance
i think that was it.

Her and Brittany were talking before, and Brittany was saying "I know in my being that you're going to find somebody perfect for you" etc. e.g. not Kyle.
And Alyssa saying a bunch of dumb whore shit like "I had a guy before this show, I can leave without one" and shit

he was mocking terrance by pretending to be a gorilla

We all know Alyssa and Kyle will reunite, probably in the jury house off camera

>microaggressions
>misogynoir

Attached: 1661632164733546.jpg (509x514, 45.44K)

I mean ya sure Alyssa will always get cock when she wants, they were never going to last outside the show though

LOL with all the marriage talk she was saying and she drops him like a stone. He's better off with someone else. Too many red flags from her

he asked Turner if their final 2 alliance name could be "SS" and Turner said what's that mean and Kyle laughed and said "i'm just joking"

>off camera
Showmances only exist for these women to get camera time

Attached: big-brother-jackson-michie-holly-allen-1-1.jpg (800x445, 32.22K)

wouldn't be surprised

Attached: 1643292082545.jpg (534x496, 32.88K)

im pretty sure alyssa will be down for a little gobble in the jury house. she wont have to fear being labeled or tied to a racist

>says Monte/Taylor/Joseph are loud, they're not
>thinks the CO2.0 is a thing, despite knowing pretty much everything in the house and working with them.
He literally had no reason to assume the CO 2.0 were a thing and pushed it hard a lot

he formed an alliance based on the perceived harsh treatment of a POC that included 3 POCs. within that same alliance he had another sub-alliance that had 2 POCs in it. after a twist shatter said alliance he formed a new alliance with 2 POCs.

>says Monte/Taylor/Joseph are loud, they're not
almost everyone in the house is loud, them included. he felt like they were running the leftovers and it makes sense that he would try to single them out for something
>thinks the CO2.0 is a thing, despite knowing pretty much everything in the house and working with them.
yeah ok, so what specifically? Did he say that every minority was with them? He was right about monte/taylor/joseph having come up with some stuff together, right? What more did he add? I really just want to know what people are specifically angry about.

Attached: 1597314171761.jpg (900x506, 102.41K)

pretty much this
Kyle isn't racist, he was just a self interested player who was trying to protect his woman

The other people in the alliance are Turner, Michael, and Brittany, all very quiet people, so of course the rest are “loud”, but Kyle was probably the “loudest” of them all. Kyle and Joe and the Pound were mostly the “loudest” as in they were mostly running things. Fucking Taylor? The only way she is loud is in a niggery way and you all know it. No one gave a shit about what she wanted in the game and as soon as they formed the LO they continued to use her to tell Terrance lies and be a pawn. Joe yes of course was loud. Monte? Idk… yeah, he was running shit with the Pound. Kyle knew that.
That loud comment made zero sense.

Except no ne can know everything going on in the house unless they are watching feeds. And the reason the CO was such a game breaking alliance is they didn't even need to hang out and strategize or anything, they just made a commitment early on to not target each other based on race. It doesn't matter if black people were voting out other blacks this season, the possibility of that type of alliance forming is enough to make people paranoid. From now on blacks should be the targets at the start of every season because the chance of them trying another CO is too strong.

no hes just jewish

Is Kyle staying can DJ showtime keep him