Legendary Entertainment Moving Away From Warner Bros

What is happening?

Attached: pp.jpg (592x691, 48.85K)

WB is a dumpster fire.

I don't understand them. 1st they created Dracula Untold as an original take on Dracula and an attempt to set classic monsters universe. Then they dropped out and went with Godzilla or Kong and now dropping out again? Dune sequel dead, I guess?

I blame Zaslov

>Dune
>Godzilla vs Kong
they don't make good stuff really. I doubt WB were the ones that got dumped.

Its all coming apart, Hollywood wont exist by 2030

Thank god

WB will be sold to another studio in 5 years tops

arent they 100% chink

Say hello to Bollywood!

>no more Nolan kino
Never thought this day would come lads

Don't know about GvK but Legendary financed 75% of Dune and Part 2 is greenlit after Legendary allowed it so obviously they don't have problem finding other studios

Nolan signed Universal studio deal
Universal is the only big studio free of superhero crap. They tried with Hulk in 2004 and 2008 and nothing since then, instead they focused on any other kind of blockbusters.

I give it until the end of this year.

All the known superheroes are bought out and edgy deconstructed superhero is done to death. They were too late to even try to compete.

An original superhero would inevitably suck.

>Universal is the only big studio free of superhero crap
But they did attempt to create their monster cinematic universe which was worse than capeshit so they're no better

they had this monster universe 70 years ago already, all they wanted was to update it to current viewers, however still sticking to practical effects, makeup and locations.

meanwhile superhero crap is nothing more than cgi slop full of quips shot on greenscreen in sad studio. i can't see monsters universe being any worse. in fact it's better solely from production design perspective, regardless of plot.

>however still sticking to practical effects, makeup and locations.
that's not what happened

The merger is just a way for Vanguard and BlackRock to rip apart WB from the inside.

cruise literally took them into fucking desert somewhere in africa and then hired pilots to fly zero gravity astronaut training jet to make sure they get as much practical effects as possible.

only Nolan paid as much attention to his superhero films but that's like 3 films in sea of 50 cgi craps.

Nolan superhero films > monster universe > the rest of superhero shit

Here's your latest Universal kino.
The whole industry is one giant poop chute at this point.

Attached: 734545443.jpg (1000x1583, 204.78K)

Is there stuff still gonna be on HBOmax tho

good

Attached: 157E1B56-CB0F-463A-8997-FFFCB6A2F9A9.png (839x657, 39.33K)

It's hilarious. If the person in charge of WB right now where black or a woman, there'd be screeches from up on high about "GO WOKE GO BROKE"
But some white dude is fucking cratering one of the largest media conglomerates in the world and it's just crickets chirping.

>They were too late to even try to compete.
they literally started the MCU, UniversalParamount made Hulk and Iron Man 1. they werent late, disney just bought their way into the market and shoved everyone else out