What was he thinking??

What was he thinking??

Attached: 1661455851453021.jpg (846x587, 224.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8b88US-6ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

timmy from wkuk?

That is one ugly faggot of a man.

>Your mind on coom

I like how Any Forums gets pissed off at images like this because it arouses them and they try so hard to deny being attracted to a transwoman.

the cinemassacre truth annihilated everyone associated with the channel mentally. he’s trooned, mike and james are emotional wrecks

Thankfully James has no time to troon out.

Wait that fat fuck who kicked guitar guy and bootsy off the show trooped out?

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8b88US-6ts

HE FUCKING TROONED OUT?

Attached: 1560112738221.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Trans women at least the ones like in op who don’t pass are wanted by nobody user. Faggots like men and straight guys like woman. That poor soul will die alone or find an equally hideous mentally ill creature who he can then hate himself with.

We all joked about it because his hair was long. Then for his final show he’s wearing a fucking blouse and has a little flower necklace. Just be a guy with a dick wtf are you doing

Where is this from who is this semen demon

Ever notice that faggots and trannies use association with them as an insult? It's like they're almost self-aware. Almost.

Yeah I would see pictures of him periodically, as his hair was getting longer. But I didn't want to think that's what was happening, because I knew he was married with 2 kids. I'm kind of dumbfounded that this appears to be what's he's actually doing. In 2022, you have a mid-life crisis, you don't get a girlfriend, or buy a new sports car, you pop on a dress and decide you're a girl now. It's just bizarro clown world shit.

Honestly, I thought he was trans based on how he looked when I first saw him way before this. I feel like this has been a long time coming.

Pick your top 5 AVGN episodes

Attached: avgn 100 collection.jpg (1717x889, 532.26K)

>he
Reported

I mean, he was always clearly autistic. Doesn’t surprise me. It’s not normal, healthy men that do this.

>What the fuck was they/them thinking!?

Without even looking at the list I can think of 2 off the top of my head.
1) Spiderman with Kyle Justin
2) The SNES Wizard of Oz. Mike's cowardly lion is legit funny. I don't know how most people think of him, but I've always liked Mike. He was the energetic sperg of his friend group I could tell. Those people are funny to be around.

nigger look like glen or glenda danzig.

1, Spiderman
2. DoubleVision
3. Atari 5200
4. Sega CD/32x
5. Bible Games

In no particular order:
>Spider-Man
>Dracula/Frankenstein
>Spielberg Games
>Earthbound
>Star Trek