Well that was a lie

Well that was a lie

Attached: kisab8.jpg (768x841, 171.68K)

I bet you didn't heat the bowl first so the rice wasted most of its energy trying to heat it up for you.

the hot rice cooks the egg

Hahahaha sucker

Tamago kake gohan? You're doing it wrong...

This isn't DBZ nigger speak English

What is this and what were you supposed to get.

It's no good deleting it, we all saw you embarrass yourself user, and we'll remember. We'll all remember.

The rice doesn't look steaming hot from your pic.

Are you telling me a shrimp fried that rice?

cooked rice with raw egg
>japanese food

The heat from the rice cooks the eggs

Place rice in a bowl and make a shallow indentation in the center. Break the whole egg into the center. Season with 1/2 teaspoon onions sauce, 1/2 teaspoon mirin (if using), a pinch of salt, a pinch of MSG (if using), and a pinch of Hondashi (if using).

Stir vigorously with chopsticks to incorporate egg; it should become pale yellow, frothy, and fluffy in texture. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.

Sprinkle with furikake and nori (if using), make a small indentation in the top, and add the other egg yolk (if using). Serve immediately.

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2016__04__20140416-tamago-kake-gohan-recipe-14-e339a32c00a749a69c8734671068dbdf.jpg (1125x1125, 218.05K)

/ck/ somehow has a burning hatred for japanese cuisine

Lmfao I love when helpless retards get memed by retarded anime tropes

too bland

Hey here's an idea weebs, why don't ya just cook the egg and the rice separately and then enjoy together

>onions sauce
Kek

>Onions Sauce

Attached: av8jNwd_460s.jpg (460x648, 49.64K)

Because it's all just
>get the ingredients
>put them all with each other
>the end

Just make fried rice man.

what are we feastin' tonight bros?

Attached: 1656720200840.jpg (3024x4032, 939.3K)

So it's scenic route egg fried rice?