Tidying up

has anyone watched this and changed their life? I don't live in filth but I'm lazy and unmotivated. Is this a good show and can it help turn my life around?

Attached: 5c38a49724000033009f988e.jpg (720x480, 36.1K)

no ane no

Having a Japanese wife will change your life

Attached: 1597523819502.webm (1416x798, 2.86M)

Attached: Marie.png (745x936, 1.63M)

fpbp
You have to do it for yourself.

I guess it's a step in the right direction. It will only work if you keep moving and not stop at the show.

I thought this show was cancelled when white women couldn't recover from this mogging

Attached: 1590631740373.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

ok you convinced me

ok but will tidying up help make you more productive or will you just be a lazy shitter with a tidy home?

I never understood the minimalism meme. Rooms full of shit that matters to you in some way (no matter how small) should make the place feel personal and homely, not stressful. The key is just to buy quality shit you intend to keep long-term and to keep it organised.
>inb4 "This doesn't go against Kondo's teachings, she says to keep things that bring you joy"
Her methodology is really flawed though, she asks to judge items individually, but a lot of the time it's the sum of the items that brings joy, not the individual items. Take for example a personal library full wall-to-wall with books or a country-style kitchen like picrel. I won't necessarily find joy in each individual book, and I don't feel any joy towards kitchen implements (especially niche ones that I might not even use), but living in spaces like that definitely would feel good to me.

Attached: cosy-kitchen.jpg (1024x681, 191.46K)

remember to show your appreciation for your clothes and cum all over them.

To me both paths are valid when done correctly:

Minimalism done right:
>It's a lifestyle choice you follow because you agree with it philisophically. You keep shit to a bare-minimum, saving time and money and curing consumerism-addiction.
Cosy done right:
>You make a long-term plan what sort of space you want to create, with specific items in mind, and work towards that with as little deviation as possible. You prioritise long-lasting, quality items that will not only save you money in the long-run, but also increase in sentimental value.

Minimalism done wrong:
>You're only doing it because it's trendy or because you feel it might impress people. You consume just as much if not more, just with e-items (or e-subscriptions) instead and even worse you throw out perfectly good shit out just to replace them with a minimalist-aesthetic alternative.
Cosy done wrong:
>Little-to-no long-term plan. Just buying random shit that takes your fancy at any given time. It's a directionless addiction and you never feel fulfilled. A lot of the things you buy have no long-term value and you just hoard them because you're too lazy to throw them away or too scared to admit it was a waste of money.

husbant
you Marie kondo'd all our earthly possessions
now we are homeress

Correct. The shit I had to deal with when I moved 3000 miles sucked ass.

i want to stuff her in my luggage and feed her airplane peanuts through a two inch opening in the zipper then stick my dick in there so she can have dessert

I threw out and organized some stuff. I am still doing it. My living quarters is pushing hoarder tier. I must stop this madness.

kek

are you hoarding trash or actual stuff?

Useless little shit.

Attached: 1633911343575.webm (1920x1002, 1.06M)

Stuff. I buy too many toys and cards like a good consumer manchild. I am learning to cut back and to throw away stuff, while only keeping the stuff I really, really like.

>4’7”
I want her feet in my mouth

Just look at this.

Attached: 1633911573933.webm (640x800, 2.41M)

It’s just Jordan Peterson for girls.
Or, Jordan Peterson is just Marie Kondo for boys.
I’d rather watch Marie though, she a cute

tiny asian feet in my mouth is my life's dream, and one day my life's work

It’s pretty fantastic but only happened that one time.

jesus fucking christ imagine holding her little nip hips in your hands and pile driving her cervix with your western euro penis, bros

it's not fair