Enjoy the rest of your life... this is the kind of room you're going to be spending it in

>Enjoy the rest of your life... this is the kind of room you're going to be spending it in.

Imagine talking to a murderous pedo for over 3.5 hours and this is the best you can come up with. Deeply embarrassing if you ask me.

Attached: 1658827216426.png (727x556, 418.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1J2YOLQM2Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3.38 hours
it's literally right there in your image

link?

are you aware that 3:38h is 3.63 hours, in other words, over 3.5 hours?

mutt moment

Imagine being an enforcer for the pedophilic cult of ZOG and still having the nerve to judge common criminals lololol

Attached: Kek Joint.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

>do crime
>get free health care
>get free gym time
>amazing library
>get tv and a smartphone
>meals cooked for you

Normal person
>work to death for pittance
>struggle to pay bills
>get ill and cannot afford health care
>spend hours cooking own food

Good stuff.

If his crime involved a kid, he's pretty much stuck in protective custody, which fucks a lot of that free shit up, and he'll probably be eating spit for the entire sentence.

Imagine being a cop in the 70s-80s way before phones/cameras. You could just beat the fucking shit out of people and get away with it, plant evidence, etc. Damn that must have been kino as fuck

why dont you go do a crime, and report back

B-BUT FREEDOM DOE!!

I bet that felt great to say to him at the end and then closely that harsh door. Kino

What would he have said?

Attached: 1661169816309957.jpg (970x546, 95.04K)

Hahahaha

Kek

>What was it like to rape an 8 year old that your 18 year old mindslave procured for you, after which beating said 8 year old to death with a claw hammer?
>Oh word? Sounds kino bro
Something like that.

>Was she tight?

Memories of Murder is a great movie about what a disaster that culture is when you seriously need to accurately solve a crime.

>lead detective is the same guy who caught russel williams
Holy Kino

>burger education

Its funny that even when I believe the subject 100 percent deserves to be tortured to death, somehow when I watch these JCS style videos its always the suspects viewpoint I get stuck in. Like I always imagine myself in their shoes rather than the interrogators. I guess they're usually so timid or normal seeming its hard to really internalize the fact that they actually committed the horrible crime, so on a subconscious level all I'm seeing is normal or kinda weird people in an extremely scary and doomed situation in which the overwhelming power of the state is suffocating them and revoking the rest of their lives.

Max gay take.

lmao you're kidding right

>y-you too

i can't fuck my wife, smoke pot, and play video games in prison bro

that said if they bring back all the covid bullshit this fall i'm probably going to jail

The fact that there weren't any attempts to fish for more (you)s or double down tells me this actually wasn't a bait.

these detectives are usually just very arrogant and seem to be doing the job because they enjoy locking people up. the Stayvuhn interview is the only exception i've seen, those cops were bro-tier and the one in the red shirt seemed to be genuinely upset about the girl's death.

Whats it like having a wife bro

amazingly nuanced first post

Attached: 1645522661986.png (669x665, 531.83K)