I remember when this show was just an internet rumor. Now it's literally coming out September 2nd, this Friday...

I remember when this show was just an internet rumor. Now it's literally coming out September 2nd, this Friday. I'm really hyped. It's crazy how fast time flies. I hope it's as good as I hope it is.

Attached: AMZN-Rings-of-Power-Galadriel-043.jpg (1200x676, 349.33K)

I will stand with her and fight

Attached: 1638903802861.png (1080x1077, 938.85K)

I can't wait!

Attached: 1658049405392.webm (1920x1080, 268.92K)

Same here user, I'm in love. September 2nd is going to be the start of a new romance lol

Attached: Sage.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

I'm certainly standing at attention for her if you know what I mean ;)

She's really beautiful in an elven kind of way, honestly really good casting.

I know what you mean, she has a sort of delicate flower look to her.

I agree. She is beautiful. I honestly feel kinda bad that she is in such a shit show. Of course she's probably getting paid millions but still. I almost want to check her kinography to find stuff she was in that is actually good.

I can't wait to see the black representation in the LOTR series with a diverse cast.

I understand the frustration at not getting a 100% faithful adaptation of the Silmarillion, but this frustration is totally irrational. There is no other timeline where this happens. It is impossible. There is no such thing as a show that is 100% faithful to its adapted novel, ESPECIALLY the most expensive show ever made.

(You)

Agreed

Attached: AMZN-Rings-of-Power-Galadriel-088.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

It is all but confirmed that she is going to be the main character in the show right?

I hope so

OH LAWD DEM RANGZ

I cant believe its already September i remember when the first trailer came out in march and rings of power seemed like something very far away

Lol. Lmao.

She is fucking perfect

>in such a shit show.
there's no point in hating the show before watching it.
>I almost want to check her kinography to find stuff she was in that is actually good.
st maud and dracula with claes bang are awesome

super excited

Attached: 1661728485631697.jpg (1299x1913, 2.51M)

>Now it's literally coming out September 2nd

Great, so I will live to see the diversity vandals rape tolkiens work and world while pretending they are the good guys. What fucking joy. I'm not watching this fucking trash.

Are these actual shill threads or are people sarcastically imitating the shills?

All I can say is give the show a chance. They've done several early screenings for Tolkien fans, people of importance in the community, and they ALL love it. I think that speaks for itself. The show will be out September 2nd, that's this Friday, just hold off on judgements until then, and you can watch it yourself. I honestly think it might surpass the Jackson films, which frankly weren't perfect adaptations anyways.

See how quickly you can get banned in them. Shill threads are guarded.

>I'm not watching this fucking trash.
of course you will watch it. You wouldn't be here otherwise.

>Just try shoving pine cones up your ass
>All my friends have tried it and they liked it
>Experts say it's good for you
>Hold off judgment until you try it

IT IS SHIT
They are not adapting the second age at all and is basically BAD Fanfiction.

Should I watch the films first or will I be fine going in blind?

IT IS GREAT
They are not adapting the second age at all and is basically KINO Fanfiction

>how can people be interested in a show that i'm also interested in but can't admit due to identity reasons?

Yes and?

I haven't hear a single reason to actually like this shit outside of corporate approved speach. Is like everyone is saying the exact same shit, like they don't want to anger Amazon and lose access.

You couldn't turn the Silmarillion into a show because nothing fucking happens in the Silmarillion. Its just an endless list of characters being introduced who never do anything except for "learning how to craft beautiful gems under the stars"

Attached: Soymarillion.png (1156x708, 288.35K)

Will there be booba?