The clip is the most disliked Simpsons video on all of YouTube as of now. One week after it’s posting it has 3...

>The clip is the most disliked Simpsons video on all of YouTube as of now. One week after it’s posting it has 3.5k likes and 50k dislikes.

What went wrong?

Attached: images (32).jpg (739x415, 42.09K)

Right wing outrage mob

>Irrelevant cartoon panders to right-wing victim mindset and causes free marketing.
Hmm seems like nothing went wrong

>Early Simpsons episodes shit on all politicians because the writers went for transgressive humor
>Nu-Simpsons is just the Lisa Show because all of the new writers align with her
There you go

Why even watches this show anymore? It stopped being good after 9 seasons. After season 20 it became practically unwatchable.

I'm guessing the dislikes are from people who didn't like it.

Compare this to prime Simpsons, when they were shitting on Republicans and Democrats equally. The first time I noticed them getting overtly political in one direction was in '08, when Homer goes in to vote, and blatantly says that he wants to vote for Obama, and the implication is that it's all rigged in McCain's favor. I found it jarring then, and it's only gotten worse as the political hacks have begun gatekeeping and running off all the actual talent.

Cartoons go on Any Forums

Attached: moon.gif (640x480, 3.26M)

Not a single person has actually watched this in over a decade. Nothing left but lies and money laundering.

What episode is this from?

the same 50k people over and over again that the government thinks is "public opinion"

>disliked
>One week after it’s posting
So, it's 2019 again? I gotta make some calls!

People who obsess over politics or religion should be involuntarily committed for minimum two months.

This. Remember when they lampooned Clinton?

>well I'm a pretty lousy president

Attached: Nat Mars.jpg (464x661, 29.6K)

Lisa Does Washington

The whole episode is an absolute brutal take down of drumpf

Which came first, this or Marge's "Our president has said some really mean things" speech? Both are signs that comedy has been replaced with propaganda.

The peak was at season 11 episode 5, everything went downhill after. It was too much to handle.

Khan Omar married her brother to gain US citizenship

Sneed was unironically the last time the show was good

Attached: simpsons ratings.png (1200x700, 253.41K)

>pic rel has the 4 horses of the apocalypse
what figure would trump represent?

Yeah for a website that used to do raids, OP is a big dumb nigger

>Early Simpsons episodes shit on all politicians
Early episodes also barely shit on "all politicians" and was still very left wing bashy.