Chappelle orders "hard boiled egg" because he doesn't trust the chefs hygiene since they don't touch it

>chappelle orders "hard boiled egg" because he doesn't trust the chefs hygiene since they don't touch it
>he's so low class he thinks a hard boiled egg is actually a soft boiled egg
>the waiter somehow senses he's dealing with a pleb and actually gets him a soft boiled egg
>chappelle doesn't even notice he gets something he didn't order
lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2016/11/30/we-try-all-you-can-eat-raw-eggs-for-730-yen-turns-out-to-be-way-better-than-it-sounds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well he is black

What?

Hate niggers
Hate kikes
Hate rich people
Simple as

He called this a 'hard boiled egg' and somehow the waiter knew what he meant

Attached: Easy-Soft-Boiled-Eggs-1200.jpg (1200x1751, 1.23M)

a hard boiled egg isn't runny, a soft boiled egg is. OP is just a turbo-autist fag who gets enraged by tiny tiny details absolutely no-one else could possibly care about

They probably just edited out him correcting the order or getting the wrong thing you retard

that shit makes my stomach turn

>nigger gets money due to international jewry
>doesnt stop being a dumb uncultured nigg
Wow, who would have guessed that?

why?

You see user, when you are actually a successful person that people set aside time to interview, you no longer have to care about the difference between a soft or hard egg. Because you have power, and regardless of what egg he said the chef better cook him the correct one, wagie. Powerful people leave worrying about such trivialities to the unwashed masses.

For me it appears like it's close to eating raw eggs. I don't like mine runny at all

autism

Being picky with food is linked to autism, chud.

Raw eggs are perfectly safe to eat and are quite healthy
And no you dont eat the shell you sperg

lmao nigga lets be real dave is just a fucking jester

I can't eat eggs unless they're scrambled. unless I want a 2 hour long tummyache.

oh so youre dygenic

So steakniggers and their fascination with telling others how overcooked their medium rare steaks are and how blue is the only correct way to eat steak are autistic?
I kinda thought so, good to know.

Over easy is the best way to consume eggs. Omelettes are good too

if somebody pisses me off i make sure to eat a ton of eggs before i see them next. my egg farts are absolutely vile

Why the fuck you order anything at all if you don't trust the chefs hygiene? Dave is a real step and fetch.

Of course. Autistic people have issues with textures. Have you ever heard a steaknigger talk?
>muh raw meat texture is so much better

soranews24.com/2016/11/30/we-try-all-you-can-eat-raw-eggs-for-730-yen-turns-out-to-be-way-better-than-it-sounds/
Would Any Forums go for all you can eat eggs?

Attached: egg.gif (360x640, 1.93M)

this