This is Linda Antonsson, one of George R. R. Martin's two most trusted correspondents / co-writers

This is Linda Antonsson, one of George R. R. Martin's two most trusted correspondents / co-writers.

Say something nice about her.

Attached: FbBw4T7XoAAwkTy.jpg (1170x1111, 149.52K)

George R.R Martin spent his twenties simping for a Lesbian. Does it surprise you he’s cucked?

fucking based? I'm confused, am I supposed to hate women or applaud antiwokeism?

Attached: FbBw4T8X0AA3iP-.jpg (1170x746, 92.04K)

she seems unironically based

mutt

holy mother of BASED

Attached: 1661750804481251.jpg (750x1057, 214.43K)

Attached: 1661750866286742.jpg (750x598, 106.02K)

>there are no black Valyrians
>obviously black Valyrians are demonstrated to exist in the show
Dumb bitch, take your fan fiction to /lit/ or /x/ please.

So her account has been cancelled then??

lmao these people are horrible

Attached: 1661753013403207.jpg (750x1003, 178.27K)

>i hope her boss sees her wrongthink and fires her
>she disagrees with me on a single subject and therefore deserves to lose her livelihood
>cancel culture doesn't exist btw

Musk was supposed to save us from them, he was supposed to clean house and steer twitter to the right... when is that charlatan buying the site?

>p-p-please save us george :(

>Conman that never delivers
>When is he going to deliver this time? I thought he was one of us

light brown latinx here, I'm not watching it and never will
they ruined got like toriyama ruined dragon ball with the dyed hair nonsense, it's over

>trump
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh she the the bad word!

"Never argue with stupid people; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" - Mark Twain

>latinx
stupid faggot.

Love trumps hate

Sounds sane, at least.

Problem is you can no longer avoid stupid people. You're forced to deal with them on a regular basis, and they are fucking legion. Never underestimate the mob. The masses may as well be a singular monster.

Maybe foids aren't a lost cause after all.

The lunacy is that her sane and logical response is considered utter anathema to the entirety fo Hollywood and 99% of the media.

They are so fragile

Attached: image.png (565x546, 48.63K)

lol holy fuck does this person not understand the concept of fucking fantasy? First they say it's good that fantasy represents reality, while talking about a story about dragons, and then they say if you don't like it, go live in your fantasy? The same fantasy where it's good to have diversity?

Just no coherence.

Twitter trannies do not remotely represent mainstream opinion.

fantasy being some racial purity escapism from black and brown people is just never going to be a thing again. sorry to break it to you.

This, anything said can be deduced with common sense

Media is pure power. She is over.

Sounds like you love Trump's hate.

Attached: 1661434980834037.png (909x506, 315.76K)

Is this based?

>diversity
I like how people try to use this word to discriminate against whites as if we were all from the same cultures and nations and don't have our own unique languages and culture.

I know liberals who will say "what the problem with making them black?" rather than asking why they purposely made them black when they were written white. Because that's where the intention for change came from, yet they don't ask why they had that intention.

Its a lot easier to avoid lunatics if you stay off twitter.

Cringe take. So you're just giving up, because you're too dumb to argue with dumb people? Couldn't be me.

I’ve yet to have anybody explain why it was ok for GRRM to write the Velaryons as white, but not ok to want the show to reflect it. A medieval fantasy world doesn’t need to reflect America 2022. I swear if they made the Tyrells or Lannisters black in the original GoT, these people would be saying anybody who thought that was weird was racist too.

he says on Any Forums

amazing how a full decade of using "diversity" as a dogwhistle for anti-white/pro-anything-not-white-but-sometimes-not-asians has gone completely untouched while the media screeches about things like "the ok sign is now a white supremacist dogwhistle"

>trump
Well I see where she stands. We can disregard her opinion

That’s alright, real life will return to pure Whiteness soon.

Diversity ruins everything.

the actual answer is this: you can't have a big budget high prestige show anymore with just honkies

Linda's husband is brown too so lol at calling her bigoted

Beautiful