LETS GOOO

LETS GOOO
SOCIETY IS HEALING

Attached: 1661806319817622.jpg (1170x1400, 233.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhh based

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TRANNYBROTHERS, NOT LIKE THIS

Attached: 1644724384031.gif (255x255, 2.04M)

Sanity

Gay is a gender?

Based and Christpilled

it's a clown world when you have to depend on christcucks for sanity

Based.

Attached: 1661292229868763.png (1660x1592, 397.86K)

Chuds - 1
Good Guys - 155,000,468

Thank you lawd

kek this
If anyone actually thinks one small school in Bumfuck Florida is a "huge deal" for doing this, then you are coping.

>t.

Attached: projection.png (940x690, 250.76K)

floridamen will never be slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs

this nigga don't know about preference cascades, i will laugh at you, and now everyone will follow suit.

My IT company already moving from genders to chromosomes. No matter how you want to identify yourself, there are only two options of chromosome XX and XY. No matter what amount of HTR or what kind of surgery you went to, they ask for chromosomes.

Dunno whats more cringe Christcucks or Troons and queers

>bunch of innocent kids get shot and killed by some tranny because of this

>one shithole school out of literally tens of thousands of shithole schools does something
>OH LAWDY BE PRAISED I'M HEALED
why are americans like this? is it the water?

Who gives a fuck? At the end of the day if it's a based community of 100 people and they all live happy in a small self segregated community, that's all what matters. Look at Orania in South Africa, at the end of the day people won't give a fuck about majorities as long as they live separated and each one mind their own business.

Attached: 1582241837679.webm (642x800, 2.65M)

it's troons and queers, obviously. christians generally simple have "normal ones" as troons and queers would say. there are no normal troons and queers.

wtf why did they kick out Zelda?

retard alert, Catholic dipshits rule the courts and should be expelled from office for being dumbass cult members

Sneed has nothing to do with this.