Once upon a time in America

Just (unironically) marathoned this. What did I think of it?

Attached: download (5).jpg (179x281, 12.58K)

>What did I think of it?
You probably watched some ecelebs on youtube that have an opinion on this movie because you didn't know what you watched and don't have an own opinion. They told you what to think of it and now you will replicate their words and we will call you out for not having an own opinion and basing your views on the opinion of some eceleb.

No. I just watched coz I felt like it. My opinions are my own. I thought it was great. Melancholy is the only word I can think of right now.

>What did I think of it?
are you asking us to guess?

Nah it's a meme on here new fren. I'm trying to start a convo about the film and I'm interested to hear Any Forums's opinions.

but what did you think of the soundtrack

Brilliant. I knew it was gonna be good when morricone came up at the start. I hate to use this word but epic is the only way to sum it up.

It's literally perfect in every sense. Acting, directing, soundtrack, cinematography, plot, photography, the ultimate cheekfu... The whole film is flawless and a beautiful work of art on themes such as friendship, love, crime and time.

Attached: 1542921123405.jpg (250x250, 7.79K)

Time was the one that got me. I'm getting older myself, something about this film reminds you that you really don't have a lot of time here on this earth

for me, its the cake scene

Attached: 098078977.jpg (474x266, 11.86K)

this shit is so sad. brings me to tears

>calling one movie a marathon
do zoomers really

I'm a boomer and it is the longest movie I've ever seen at 4 hours. Are you sure you've seen it coz you made yourself look a bit silly with that post user not gonna lie.

Maybe controversial but I'd say that it was a tad too long. It's not empty or meandering but it doesn't *need* to be over 4 hours and should've been condensed at the script stage.

Disagree. I didn't once lose interest and I felt every scene was interesting and worthwhile.

4 hours is not a marathon

boring shit

It was a slightly tongue in cheek reference to these type of threads. No need to activate your autismo.

reminded me of when I was that age.

Hard filtered

The 3 hour cut is a 10/10.

Attached: 1416973685501.webm (1000x562, 2.45M)

We're you sad because he couldn't resist the cake because he was poor and didn't get treats often? Or that he didn't get pussy?

Near 4 hour* even.

Attached: A119A48D-4A27-425E-B1C0-932B2F724EC9.jpg (897x603, 44.36K)

It makes the Godfather look like childs play.

I didn't lose interest. But it's not a film I frequently go back to rewatch because who has 4 hours to spend casually rewatching a film?
I barely find 2 hours as is and 3 hour films stay in my backlog for ages.

NTA and you need to have your eyes gouged out you stupid cunt

It was not about being poor. It was about having to make a decision. He already knew the cake would be good and he already had the cake in his hands. The girl showing her stuff was something he only heared off and he didn't know if it was going to be good or disappointing.

Agree. I've never seen a movie quite like this.