New film up

new film up
youtube.com/watch?v=oSREZqSYqjc

Attached: oSREZqSYqjc-HD.jpg (1280x720, 152.1K)

Fucking fat piece of shit

muh gazillions, if you get muh amount

She was starting to look good a while ago. What the fuck happened?

she put on weight

All the comments feel way to sanitzed

Someone tell this whale to lay off the burgers before she has a heart attack

>2 million subs
>14k views in 4 hours
She fell off

lol fat

ITT: seething amerifats

dis bitch so thicc only black guys would hit it

she must be delusional to wear a bikini while looking skinnier than a holocaust victim

Attached: fat irnee.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Anya just got married, is this really appropriate?

she's pretty much a prisoner in her own home, there's like 3 locks on the doors that she cant get open (some house tour showed that) and her mom controls her life deciding when and what she eats

How is she still alive

This is sad to see, I still popped a chubby at the end of the video tho

her mom weighs like 500 pounds while her daughter weighs 50 pounds

what would it feel like to kiss her and press her body against yours, bros

How is she still not dead? I remember the PewDiePie video about her from early 2021 where he said she would most likely be dead in a few months

can WB shut down her video for using powerpuff girls imagery?

Why Any Forums don't save her?

she will live to be 110
food causes you to die sooner

Attached: yuna butt 빈틈 달력 모델 선발하고 ITZY [358-22689783]-[32.31.433-32.35.866].webm (648x1080, 2.31M)

>her mom controls her life deciding when and what she eats
>her mom weighs like 500 pounds while her daughter weighs 50 pounds
Well, now I know how much food she gets

Skelegirl still lives?

People tried to save her, got her away from her mother for a while and she was gaining weight and getting better. Then she had to go back to live with her mother and she immediately relapsed. Short of kidnapping her there's not much more anyone can do.

It's not october yet, stop it with the spooky threads

Someone buy this poor girl a hamburger, Jesus.

how is she not in a institution?

Modern society is basically watching bad shit happen yet no one forcefully does anything because that’s mean and we should just let people be happy no matter the cost.

>scroll down
>half the comments are accounts with female names talking about how great the makeup and outfits look
Are they bots? How many insane women are there on YouTube?

I would snap her in half while fucking her

That's cap, her mom can't even look her skelly daughter in the eyes because of the shame

She knows how to get just enough nutrients to not end up in the hospital. She lives on shit like Ensure and lemon water.
Shit's gonna catch up to her. She may have another decade, at most. The human body is fucking amazing, with the abuse it will endure before shutting down.

They are all "pro ana". Which means pro-anorexia. I'm not kidding, there's a big community of young girls and fetishists who enable that

Her brother is probably 6 bills at this point.

Attached: Chip-Cooney-and-team.jpg (600x400, 67.45K)

No, it's like that on her Instagram too. These fucking retard 15 year old zoomer girls think she's perfectly normal and healthy

Because it's really fucking hard to commit someone involuntarily in the US.

Why doesn't she just gain a decent amount of weight?

Like fuck me how could you think it looks good to have your ribs showing like that?

Brie Larson probably considers her an inspiration at this point

Most of them are real. She's a hero in the proana community. I saw a camgirl on Chaturbate once saying Eugenia was a role model for her.
Bitches be crazy.

>how is she not in a institution?

how is she not inside my dick?