The sopranos > the wire > breaking bad > better call saul > ozarks

the sopranos > the wire > breaking bad > better call saul > ozarks

did I miss anything? I don't think so, I never miss

Attached: 1624226543428.jpg (976x850, 279.6K)

I really liked Ozark. Going back to S1 of Breaking Bad is weird because most of the characters are written in a really cartoonish way. Ozark and BCS are both better than a lot of Breaking Bad in that way.

mad men>breaking bad>>better call saul>>>>>>>>>>>soipranos

Is Dark good? I've had it in my kino folder for a while but I've never watched it.

>soipranos
filtered

11.22.63 with James Franco and Sarah Gadon. Certified kino.

Attached: 11.22.63 James Franco Sarah Gadon .jpg (2464x1640, 796.14K)

breaking bad isn't that good and doesn't deserve to even be ranked in lists of all time goats like sopranos and mad men

Attached: 1627218669880.png (220x221, 67.96K)

it has it's moments but as an overall show I have some gripes about it

Arcane > the sopranos > the wire > breaking bad > better call saul > ozarks

Fixed.

salami hour>the wire>sopranos>better call saul>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>breaking bad>>>>>>>>>>>ozarks

Attached: 1638262175700.jpg (600x600, 75.31K)

niggers > tongue > my > anus

Did any of you actually watch Ozark or are you just putting it here because it has a similar show concept to Breaking Bad?

I never watched it but it can't be better than the other listed shows

You forgot The Shield.

True Detective
The Shield
Seinfeld

It’s definitely higher quality TV than most of Breaking Bad was. The Wire also had way more shitty episodes.

Name a shitty episode of The Wire and I'll tell you why it's good.

The Sopranos > the wire > the shield > [power gap] > breaking bad > better call Saul > [another power gap] > izark

The Prisoner
Twin Peaks
The Wire
Sopranos
Mad Men
Breaking Bad=BCS
Didn't like Ozark much, would put still like Dark, Americans, The Shield ahead of it.

You missed THIS: *slaps you*

You forgot the best television show ever made.

Ozark is utter shit compared to Arcane.

>the wire
>random niggers doing nigger things
No thanks, im white

Ozark and Breaking Bad are not similar in any way.

forgot picture

Attached: jerrygetipad.jpg (1000x1426, 135.93K)

>shitty episodes of the wire
what the fuck? which ones retard?

Yeah, you missed quality.

None of those shows are bad per se, but there's just as good, if not in some cases better shows.

Your list is about as tourist tier as it is. You're just parroting what everyone else says, because you can't tell what's good and what's not, on your own.

I won't even bother with a list, because it's troll fodder, and there's enough chowderheads in /tv who shit on things simply because they have nothing better to do.

Deadwood you cocksucker. Retards who've never watched it will discount it because "it didn't have a proper ending" but it's still miles better than breaking bad even without a planned ending. Then it actually got an ending in the movie, but most anons unironically got filtered by it

the list is correct in that all the shows share a similar genre and ordered from best to worst