Go woke, go br- ACK!

>go woke, go br- ACK!

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-172253_Twitter.jpg (1440x1420, 824.63K)

I'm still not watching it.

Chuds btfo

you will watch it by cultural osmosis. You CHOSE to open this thread and post in it. The show will still live rent free in your head for years to come.

It must be so hard to fulfil your royal duties, bros

Attached: condensation.jpg (480x542, 40.39K)

wow every new series is a success. we are seeing the golden age of streaming

why

I'm a chud and I like the show, but the nigga still makes no sense

>has 1 main black character
>woke

How is the show "woke?"

It's good + it's trying to cleanse the stink that GoT left in a lot of fans. Well deserved.

its not but chuds are easily triggered, like the boy who cried wolf they're chuds who cried woke

What was “woke” about it

sophistry is for women

chud discourse has devolved to the point where literally having 1 black character in a fantasy setting is "woke." it's literally fucking meaningless.

It's good

damn lost ten million already that’s crazy

Didn’t wokesters complain that the show needed a trigger warning for some reason (a birthing scene if I recall)
I didn’t watch the show but it is my understanding that it has nudity in it

Same. The biggest problem with the black guy is that his voice doesn't match his skin color. And I get the feeling he's going to get killed off at some point.

lmao this show isn't really woke, I expected it to be utter dogshit like that garbage GOT after season 4 but the first 2 episodes were ok so far. I'm still expecting it to be dog shit at the end but that Lord of the rings garbage is going to actually be the woke I thought they would have made this dragon shit.

Attached: 1502078104412.png (2560x1440, 1.24M)

I don't mind them throwing in some black characters because there's nothing preachy or 'woke' about his character. He's just black. Also as long as GRRM is involved they can do whatever they want for all I care

if they are making a second season it means it's a success. No way around it, chud

Didn't the first episode get 20 million?

Any good titties in this show? Literally only reason I’d watch it.

Does that mean we will also have a second season of sandman?

Imagine believing this

'The BEST screen adaptation of a comic series I have ever seen': The Sandman becomes the most watched show on Netflix - unseating Virgin River - as fans flock to Twitter to gush about the 'masterpiece'

>before I saw house of the dragons I thought it was going to be woke garbage but it turns out it's really good
>but this other show I haven't seen, I just KNOW that show is going to be woke garbage.

i don't know nothing about sandman

It got 20 million over 4 days, 10 million in the first 24 hours. 2nd episode has got 10.2 million in the first 24 hours

>"Chuds chuds chuds chuds chuds chuds chuds"
You do realise you're playing an equal part in ruining this board

Dead ip plus weird casting decisions

Woke is not about black people exisiting but about blackwashing
Blade is not woke, Spider-man Homecoming (in where they blackwashed almost every of Peter's friends) is

they probably still spent more on advertising. i see that shit everywhere

the sandman marketing cracks me up. Netflix hasn't dropped a meaningful original fantasy / sci fi series in months, so after a long draught of course people are trying Sandman. Plus Netflix is spending big money on paid reviews and online marketing to get people to try it. What is telling is how few people are actually finishing the season because it's so crap.

No it isn’t. Every Sophist was a man

wow!

Attached: Screenshot_280.png (937x1367, 106.91K)

There's a whole gaggle of browns as well

how exactly is this show woke? sure, there are some black actors, but there's no sjw stuff in the story

>The Sandman is the biggest streaming show in the world!

The Sandman has been the #1 show on Netflix for three consecutive weeks at this point. In the last week (August 15-21) the series has been viewed for 77,240,000 hours, taking its overall total up to an astounding 274,220,000 hours.

I know that you are the same person that uses this always as a bait, but if you blackwash characters in roles that doesn't make sense is woke even if they are christian in a traditonal family or whatever the fuck you consider conservative

this, I can't stand summerfags who use buzzwords for everything.
Not even Any Forums cares about some random character being black, aside from some shitposting they seem to care more about the black dwarf in LOTR, though.

>dead ip
holy cope

you can just go back to your board

you’re just too stupid and conditioned to notice the blatant feminist propaganda

>go br- ACK!

Attached: BrakMP.jpg (443x345, 137.96K)

on that note did any of the black charas died already?

muh pure blooded multiracial targaryens though

Yeah, because there is nothing else out on Netflix right now. They haven't dropped anything meaningful since Stranger Things. The reality is that Netflix is losing subscribers and eyeballs as the other streamers start competing harder and harder.

Are you clinically brain dead?

>but if you blackwash characters in roles that doesn't make sense is woke
if you want to stretch the definition then sure, but things related to how the person looks are secondary to the writing of the story
have it your way, the show is woke when it comes to the actors, but the writing is not woke and that's what matters