Why?

Why?

Attached: 1640705808193.jpg (1080x1587, 618.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5e8apSFDXsQ
ethnicelebs.com/peter-dinklage
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He doesn't know, just said it.

>dwarf
>Ruins prospects and opportunities for dwarves
>White
>Ruins prospects and opportunities for whites
When's he going to say some faggy shitty garbage about men?

he's probably a jew and doesn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=5e8apSFDXsQ

his cyrano movie only made 6 million on a 30 million budget

But that’s exactly what happened. God damned dumb midge.

Still bitter that the show that put him on the map shat the bed and will forever be known as that one hbo show that had a terrible final season. Even normies thought that the ending was retarded.

he seems bitter

This isn't true.
I just wanted an ending that wasn't stupid.

>Jon and Ariya both basically got exactly this ending

His actor seems like the type to kick down the opportunity ladder, he's not a very good person and deserves to be a nobody after his flop tv show.

>The Starks rode off into the sunset.
>Tyrion rode off into the sunset.
>The last remaining black guys sailed off to the Sunset Isles

Attached: 1b75bb7b7c46006b64b241c9539cca1c.jpg (320x240, 9.38K)

I don’t honestly think people would have been mad or happy if they ended it happy note or tragic note. I think the ending sucked and I think Peter is a faggot.

Salsa is gifted the north and Bran just wins. What a dumb ending

this lol

Did he not watch his own show?

His ethnicity is weirdly well documented ethnicelebs.com/peter-dinklage
Looks like he's mostly mick.
The german bits could be secret kike but actually dearves are more common among European christiandom because for a little while kings would breed them for shits and giggles- we'd have like one tenth as many dwarves if it wasn't so fucking funny to Spanish French and British royals.

I can`t speak for other people but i think, I THINK, disregarding every single character arc and killing seasons of build up for the sake of subverting expectations may have had something to do with it too. Not to mention, stalling for a whole season and then rushing for the next 2 to make up for it was probably a bad move as well...

he wants more work

Isn't that literally what happens though?

Cersei should have punted this little fucker across the throne room.

how was Jon's ending not stupid? He kills his lover and gives up his birthright fucking both of them for no real reason other than "it would be a cliche if he didn't ".

>everyones talking about poor and inconsequential writing
>this faggot makes it about race
really? this shit cant be real

good. fuck him. nobody seriously watched game of thrones for this freak. only to laugh at him

Attached: 1660283971086742.gif (320x160, 1.35M)

Throwing in "white people" for no reason is a cheat code for a successful take on social media

>Faggot Dinklage tries to defend the show.
>Chad Conleth Hill treats the script like shit during readings, insults the producers at red carpet events, and basically says, "I was only in it for the money."
Kneel.

Attached: 1661281244376429.jpg (615x678, 99.84K)

>gets successful grifting off his freakish height playing goblins and fairies and other gay shit
>o'rite 'en! no one else can do it or its problematic

fuck em

Attached: 1646612763035.gif (490x390, 2.35M)

I wanted the ugly white people like Brienne of Tarth to have a happy ending too though. She should have chose Tormund.

THEY'RE FILMIN' MIDGETS!

He's hoping for a short role in House of Drag
Short role
Small

Honestly this is exactly what I would do with more power. I’ve actually considered trying to do this kind of thing