Why did he go HULK SMASH as soon as he woke up...

Why did he go HULK SMASH as soon as he woke up? Wasn't he supposed to be some 50000iq being that has lived for millions of years?

Attached: 1403772320896.jpg (776x518, 79.14K)

Why wouldn't he, those who woke him up acted like complete retards. I don't get why people complain about this scene.

He was severally autistic

His race considered the whole death and life cycle to be a holy aspect of nature so when one of your primitive apelike creations comes begging for eternal life he was a bit offended. You can even see with the acting that at first he doesn't understand the language but as they keep speaking english it goes from confusion to disgust.

Looks like Ryan Gosling with prosthetics

He did the right thing.

OUTTA MY WAY HUMAN FUCKING SHITS

Attached: 1429472559173.jpg (1023x680, 103.06K)

This.

Imagine waking up to a bunch of midgets wanting immortality as their midget robot gets in your face

>retarded autist goes chimp mode
literally just another day, why do you think they don't allow them in classroom with normal kids?
I've witness this shit too much, the school and teacher are trying to be progressive or whatever the fuck and let the autistic retard join the normal class and then he always goes ultra chimp instinct and then what do you know he's not there anymore and was probably put back with the retard pack.
Except this one time this black autistic guy went mega racist kkk sieg heil sublime mode and it was fucking awesome.
Interestingly I rarely ever saw any autismos in college, I guess they get filtered somewhere

imagine waking up tomorrow and fuckn roaches are by your bed, staring at you and somehow one of them starts talking to you about how he wants his species to live forever.

Attached: sanic.jpg (788x782, 78.95K)

I would be amazed and desire to communicate with them further.

i'd do a face like this

Attached: LOOK HOW EXPRESIVE HE IS.png (690x594, 493.18K)

Why did he waste time going after her when he could've gone to one of the other ships on the planet. He didn't care about her before. And his mission was clearly a big fucking deal to him since it was the first thing he did after being in cryosleep for 2000 years after his civilization was wiped out.

Why would he waste it all to get revenge on some woman who wasn't even one of the crew that rammed his ship? As far as he knows she wronged him in no way,just ran off.

Because they killed jesus

He never learned to control his anger

Attached: 1660829452166995.webm (1920x804, 2.93M)

>holy shit that's so kafka lmao lmao I'm going to go back to sleep hope I don't wake up as a bug

Imagine ruining your promising and huge franchise to pander to Christfags on how their prophet is actually the true one

Attached: 299803789_449586763849506_6665956171290289599_n.jpg (1455x968, 106.35K)

FUCKING BASED
>sup bro we just woke you up and we killed your beloved son make me live forever

Isn't it kinda blasphemous to say there's no god and Jesus was taught by aliems?

Yes, it goes both ways. Either way, Scott pissed every possible group and he's based for it

you would be cranky too after waking p from a very long nap

Did he though? I dont think normies even knew about the jesus thing

There are no true believers in Hollywood, this makes it very easy to realize that there is virtually no positive or accurate representation of the faith in movies

8/10 times its portrayed its catholicism anyway. Their only alternative is crazy unhinged schizo redneck 'baptists' or the weak watered down megachurch type. You'll never actually see someone preaching the gospel in a major movie. "They" cannot afford to.

Hulk should have ripped her bitychy emotional head off

Doesn't this whole bit get boring for you?

Normies only realize stuff if you break it down and explain it to them, and most don't even know prometheus was related to the alien movies

if you see some ants you can easily squash, the 5000 iq move isn't to build a laser to fry them or to try diplomacy with the ants. you squash the ants and move on

This was one of the better parts of the movie. The space jockey was mad that it was being talked to be a creation of its creation. It's pretty on the nose folks.

to be fair, I get pissed when some cunt wakes me up and starts talking shit

I’m pretty sure the idea is that he understands what humanity has done (created artificial life of its own) and was filled with rage or something. Ridley Scott was doing some shit about being rejected by your creators

>space jockey
Separate creatures, Ridley

A better question is why did a team of supposed "scientists" act like retarded teenagers out of a slasher flick?

Attached: 1432036738634.jpg (408x439, 50.27K)

Stupid autists on Any Forums don't realize the entire franchise is just violence and gross imagery for shock value. Any resemblance to reason is purely coincidental.

Scientists are fucking dorks, what are they supposed to do? Being smart in one, or even many fields doesn't mean you're calm and logical all of the time you fedora sipping retard