How did she teleport with the earrings?

how did she teleport with the earrings?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-30-00h09m30s327.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

her face is so fucking weird in season 3

like she died and they revived her as a zombie days later

i want to teleport my dick into her cunt if you catch my drift

Attached: 0c6.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

How did Meave manage to help fight Stormfront despite not being able to fly?

Botox

she teleports now?

Wait till we see her in Season 4. Gonna have some laffs bro, cause once these broads start with the plastic surgery, they don't stop.

THEY FLY NOW?

Given how her eyes seem sunken, she probably did something to her cheekbones too

Maeve is as strong as Homelander, canonically the only reason anything bad happened is because Maeve was too much of a pussy to just murder Homelander by driving a spike into his skull when his back was turned.

buccal fat removal

magic

>Maeve is as strong as Homelander
Not in the show

I'd rather be able to stretch my dick all the way from Canada if you catch mine.

This woman, was a fucking disease on Hueys soul. The man was systematically emasculated by this pretty faced harridan. I want to fuck her, but I also want to remove her entire noxious personality.

in the show, yes

her face is weird also in real life

>Maeve is as strong as Homelander
Didn't he punch her head clean off in the comics?
In the show she's a far more competent fighter but it was pretty clear he would have dominated her on brute strength alone if he was actually trying.

Wouldn't this teleportation also not transport any fillings in your teeth?

She cant even fly lol

Yeah, but Noir does the same to him whilst he rips noir basically in half himself. She's nerfed in the show.

These women with creepy black beady med eyes dying their hair blonde is creepy as fuck
Nothing about that woman is real, I wouldn't put my dick within 10ft of that. Never know what's wrong with it

a wizard did it

Perhaps the distiction is in vs on?
The earings pierce her ears, fillings are bonded to the teeth while cloths don't.

They're in her.
Clothes are on her.
That's the difference.

how did she teleport without leaving behind stomach food and poop and bacteria and viruses and all other trace metals in her person?

Really?