What an absolute monster

What an absolute monster.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-220433.png (1080x1312, 924.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/di008c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheating is fucking kino desu I wish I had started when younger instead of being a simp fsggot for the one retard that gave me a shot. Only low self steem faggots don't shit

He he was suicidal and had a gun out on the table...
Fuck, so close...

>I have no self control and I need to get STDs from every whore that I encounter
FTFY

He has a big black cock?

i know how it feels to hurt others. welcome to the right church of the right religion, brother

Attached: 20220829_151150.png (793x706, 640.79K)

He's religious now so he's a good boy who dindu nuffin

Used to be based from the sounds of it

isnt that a james franco quote tho

What a loser.

Buck Breakin' Cracka

It's the women's fault for getting with a guy that clearly would cheat.

Top kek

BIG BEOUF COCK

Its funny because Christianity is more forgiving than liberalism

why image?

might as well post the full video
streamable.com/di008c

We really broke this dude didn't we

Everything he does, he does on purpose as part of his image. That's why he's always got that stupid world-weary look on his face. It's some bullshit personality he downloaded in his time spent in Hollywood around all the "silent, tortured masculine hero" characters.

Attached: WEB3-SHIA-LABEOUF-shutterstock_108558092[1].jpg (1200x675, 484.41K)

Cause it's an image board, doofus

He's a born again virgin now.

All sex outside of marriage is adultery by the way, I don't see his past behavior as outlandish, evil yes, but everybody has sex outside of marriage nowadays, so they are all evil.

I'm not gonna shit on someone who's trying to be a better person. This board is so petty.

The hacker known as Any Forums fixed Shia just like he fixed Ben Garrison.

Yeah its fucking retarded. Knowing the demographics of this place its not surprising that there is a crab in the bucket mentality since misery loves company but the seethe anytime anyone seeks out something better than a life of being a perpetual teenager on a Kyrgyzstani nunchuk afficianado forum is so tiresome and trite.

I'm looking forward to his new film, have a feeling that it's going to be kino

we get it you have the same melodramatic narcissistic personality as him