Targaryen Interior Design

Was this Princess Rhaenys Targaryen's idea of decorating. What does it mean?

Attached: House of the Za.png (1496x1441, 1.87M)

It means no refunds goy and get excited for the next episode

Isn't that the epstein symbol

pedos placing their symbols in shows like they used to

In Episode 3 do you think Viserys will "marry" the little black girl with white dreadlocks?

Attached: EgjKVpeWsAYQoHE.jpg (900x707, 138.44K)

It indicates they are a swinger house

Oh no! Basic geometric shapes that anyone could come up with while doodling! The humanity!

SEE here sani shill:

I saw that image a hundred times already. It means nothing to me. Ultimately, the shape is just a common geometric pattern. And so designers are going to reproduce it again and again.

Okay, where does it come from? What makes it common? Is it Greek?

Lmao that's what I thought due to this scene occurring near/during the discussion of marrying off the little white dreds black dragon gurl

Some shapes are so basic that they don't have an official origin. It's just the human mind doing random shit. Like imagine someone doodling shapes. And they make a spiral. And then they make a triangle. And then they make a spiral triangle. Like it's super basic shit. How else can I describe it. Such a shape would not be a wonder to anyone over an 85IQ

So, now that I've seen the OP I'm going to turn into a molestor?

It's a very basic geometric pattern and doing a square would be TOO greek

>while doodling kids

It's just a spiral made with triangles. It's one of the easiest things you can draw, even children will draw shit like that when bored.

How come I'm not seeing that S symbol thing written on every school desk then? Fuck off, they are flaunting it to test the waters about their level of control of the niggercattle.

They actually do, the S sign is just the more famous one
I could understsnd the whole "pyramids with eyes are a secret symbol", since it is so specific, but this one is far too generic. Imho you will just end up believing that a bunch of random people are part of a pedo cabal, even though they were just using very common geometrical motives

>its another fooking Any Forums thread/

Incels reaching hard to find something to criticize about this show. They now have to examine the walls in the background and go for their schizo theories.

Now that some user told me she looks like Christian Bale I can't unsee.

>"pyramids with eyes are a secret symbol
Its a famous christian symbol for providence, incel. y'all pretend to be christians but don't even know this lmao.

Isnt the girl lover logo used by an ice cream brand?