What filmes portray the collapse of society? The kind that turns your soul black and slowly kills you

What filmes portray the collapse of society? The kind that turns your soul black and slowly kills you.

Attached: 30c86cc8868cdfeb77333a840b37a060a36e9e8373f2b6c0cd3bc53324c6e3b8.png (646x635, 499K)

Threads.

Meanwhile society is living the most prosperous time in history. But according to pol it's collapsing because one guy wore a skirt to work

>a white man takes the diversity hire spot reserved for sheboons

oh no its a skirt, the west is faaaaalling

You envy him, don't you?

Attached: The_Rothschilds-241158923.jpg (494x700, 48.58K)

>prosperous time in history
For who exactly?

when you're resting on your bruised knees, sucking another dick for a loaf of bread, you're still going to be wondering "how did we get here?"

I'd be perfectly alright with this shit if they let me go to work dressed like a slob every day. The fact is that I'd get warned for that and then fired if I didn't comply with the dress code. This guy gets to show up to work in a fucking skirt and high heels and he's not even a proper tranny but nobody would say shit to him for fear of them being the ones who lose their jobs.

>try to show your feminine side to the world
>end up dressing like a school librarian

Attached: 1606847883135.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

Ma I posted them again

Attached: 1632492483778.jpg (722x1024, 79.32K)

everyone hates everyone else more than ever

hey, freaks, stop grooming children

Attached: 1655310062873.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

Why do you post this shit every couple hours? There is no argument against men wearing girls clothing other than "it looks weird and icky to me." Try again turbofag

LMAO I had a faggot like this hired with me when I got my current job. So fucking embarrassing. I have no idea how people can actually do this kind of shit in public.

Something here makes me very sorry for him, like he was abused or something.

honestly, this is how it was for most of human history (at least recorded history). Shakespeare married a 14 year old when he was in his late 30s, pilgrim men in their 30s regularly married 11 and 12 year old girls. Its hard to explain because people only see things from the time their in but the age of consent and how its enforced (le decades in prison lmaooo) is relatively new spawning from the feminist movement and roasties being upset that men always go for girls in their prime.

It is unique that Luc was able to do this in the 90s, but hopefully there's a breaking point and people are free one day soon.

Why don't you just stay in your lane, mind your own business, stay true to your hussle and commit to the grind? A man in a dress is making more money than you while you waste your time on chit chat rooms and message forums complaining about him.

>the most prosperous time in history
16 years ago maybe.

cool it with the antisemitism

kek this is going to be what happens isn't it? People will just pretend to be non binary or trans to get a job.

Nice job OP, you kicked the tranny hive.

Attached: 1661380725529909.png (1000x563, 114.59K)

How to deconstruct and realign societal decay towards a minor joke, “no big deal”

Classic manifesto tactics

Attached: 9E367AB2-247B-43F5-92F8-D955B70F3484.gif (300x181, 827.09K)

Now i'm curious how big the cock is

Why would Hitler be in hell?

Act with intent and those who respect it will follow, you are getting mad at other people using their free will when you can easily create an opinion on the opposite spectrum without being so apparent. Instead of "oh God look at that disgusting tranny!" You would get further with mild natured comments that truly hurt such as "I prefer those with a more natural look". You can wear someone down to the core of their soul with nothing but gentle truths, try and assault them with your beliefs and you only reinforce their own.

>most prosperous
Nah that was when people could afford to have kids and buy a house dipshit

Well really what did they expect was gonna happen? Hope it was a big Mandingo dick.

Age of consent is one of the things I agree with feminists on. I kind of sort of understand lusting after a young girl, if she happens to look developed. As in curves and all. But actually laying with her is something else entirely.

I think thats the intention. Jews force you to be gay if you want to be employed

Material prosperity maybe. But mental/spiritually it’s looking grim.

Shakespeares wife was older than him

People used to be much shorter back then, so aged people seemed more immature

This is the best one I've seen yet