SALAMI HOUR HYPE THREAD #1

Getting close to the premiere of the Salami Hour, boys.

Thread questions to start us off:

1. Do you think Johnny is gonna stay with the Lunchtime Gang this season or split off? Maybe he'll finally start a solo career as Johnny Lunchtime?

2. Who's gonna shoot who? Genoa or Hard? Personally I think Hard shooting Genoa is wayyyy too predictable and Genoa has been super soft and empathetic all last season- she's close to breaking.

3. Will they fucking fix the makeup job on Mortadella? I could see the grease coming off her lard bits last season every time she showed up.

Which leads us into the final question

4. What are you hoping happens this season?

I'm thinking they'll expand on PBChunky's pregnancy with Sunflower and the postpartum depression from last season but that she'll either snap or get over it and be a good mom. Really could go either way.

Excited for the premiere, last few seasons have been fucking gold except the middle of S2 with the random fucking trip to the Fruit Shack.

Attached: EpTOzAKUcAEOmKY.jpg (888x894, 59.52K)

I will rape you.

I don't think that's gonna happen considering you're not a character in the show and neither am I, sillyhead.

Reminds me of an /sp/ thread from 2013 that was like
>ITT we discuss a sport that doesn't exist

gtfo with this POZZED garbage
Trump won

Ha, that sounds pretty fun actually. I don't like the people on /sp/ or Any Forums though (they're mainly non-whites).

Trump won between the first and second seasons and they literally said like 16 times the writing was not effected by the presidency because they were consciously trying to avoid the cringey anti-drumpf comedy everyone else was doing at the time

Salami Hour was kind of based in that way from the start, it offends everyone while commending everyone

I believe you, I haven't been there in years.

Is this some e celeb bs?

>salami hour
>non-existent

he's not lunchtimepilled boys, get him like BreddRoll popped up on BrownBag in season 2 episode 10

Attached: 1638823058415.png (535x606, 70.03K)

it is a long-running show, like looney tunes it's basically a cast of characters putting on a show every week but more like a soap opera pastiche

why the fuck haven't you been watching, we've had a talkback thread every week since 2014

No, it's Salami Hour hype thread. GET FUCKING HYPED. New teaser will drop any moment now.

Any good season 1 torrents? I wanna rewatch it to get more hyped.
Also, what's the comfiest, most /salami/ snack to eat while watching?
>inb4 pepperoni

Yeah, someone on leddit actually posted a few good ones like an hour ago, should be the first post on the sub.

As for snackidie snacker snackeroonies........for me, it's gotta be a whole roast chicken dinner. I make it for every premiere. I make sandwiches with my leftover chicken for the episodes in between.

>picrel, muh chicken for tonight's viewing party (of one)

pic didn't post the first time, here's the bird

Attached: chicken.jpg (1200x897, 283.57K)

looks very tasty bro
I'm going to make myself a huge pizza with double cheese and chili
I hope that next episode will feature Chef Pampa-lona, maybe he will inspire my next culinary masterpiece.

Ty, very excited for legs and breasts and thighs.

Do you think Pampa-lona is hung? this has been the debate in my city whenever i overhear shit at the kinoplex or guitar center or smth

>pizza
>with double cheese and chili

>yeah, we do things differently here in the midwest chief

Attached: 4-way_Cincinnati_chili_from_Camp_Washington_Chili_in_Cincinnati_OH_USA.jpg (3024x3024, 1.95M)

For me, it's the Reuben, the best deli sandwich. I enjoy the Reuben sauce so much that I asked for extra packets at my local custard and deli and they gave me three of them, for free! I said "wow, three for free!" and the non-of-age lady working laughed and said "We're going to start calling you three for free!" I hate Jews and wish the holocaust happened but I like the sandwich

I'm only interested in his recipes tbdesu. They're abstract but tasty enough to make me experiment with new dishes.
Purble Place arc is my favourite part of the show character-wise.

Purple Place arc took me right back to all the hours i wasted playing purble place on my shitty gateway cube pc as a kid

good tiems bros, when i wasn't getting beat with a belt by my mom's boyfriend

Will she be returning?

Attached: publix gf.png (787x481, 21.2K)

>turns her bf into a sandwich
>complains about being single all the time
>baits Genoa into dueling his close friend
>is le offended now and says she will leave Lunchtime Gang altogether
why is she like it bros?

one word. women.

Attached: 564545646.jpg (480x360, 9.57K)

I hope not. Does no one remember how before she started fucking with Genoa she broke Hard's heart? I bet that plays into the duel this episode

fuck i'm so hype........need to change my undies bros. literally shakespearean, mr congressman you can't understand

Attached: Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg (1012x1387, 139.29K)

wtf Boar's Head bros, not like this...