Jordan Peele's Nope Accused of Plagiarism By Evangelion Fans

Peele Bros...?

Attached: screenshot_3847394729372938.jpg (1439x1829, 924.41K)

Originality is a meme, everything has been done before, it does not matter, all that matters is quality. Accusing artists of "stealing" is the most midwit shit ever

Evangelion faƞs are worse than black black people.

Take it easy Mencia

fuck off jordan

Evangelio is about an UFO voring people?

that's hilarious considering evangelion is considered to be one of the most plagiarized anime in history of weeb shit

Anno basically stole everything from religion to random paintings.

Attached: 1659651747902196.png (1233x1077, 2.4M)

Standup is actually a little different imo, stealing jokes from contemporaries is more blatant and more fucked-up. But when musicians or storytellers are accused of making a "ripoff" it's meaningless because there are established patterns to these things and the work it's "ripping off" is also a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff, and it literally never matters as long as there's meaning behind it and it's executed well. Not even saying Nope was a great film, I just never give a shit about this particular criticism

What kind of n is that?

This. Not to mention that Evangelion is just plucking ideas from a million different things and mashing them together too. It was just put in a package that resonated with a lot of people.

People always credit that quote to Anno himself. What a crock of shit.

Is this an article about a tweet as though it's news?

eva fans are so obnoxious that they get ecstatic whenever eva is referenced or when eva influences something
fake news

Į

qrd on evangelion?

He's good. Black people only watch Dragon Ball Z.

I would ravage that asuka

>we just thought it looked cool
Based

>muh evanjellyon
When it's almost word for word identical to some wikisperg's SCP monster

It’s garbage

That article does not exist.

Gendo and Shinji's relationship is the one thing that interested me intensely about the show. The show/EoE never gave a cathartic end to it (even if you could say it was the point) and in Thrice Upon a Time, it's in a tedious eyesore of a movie. Also, I have never seen this commented on before, but how come no one ever has some panic/breakdown over the lore? It's essentially ancient aliens shit and a potential apocalypse. Why does this specifically not induce in anyone some type of existential malaise?