Tfw stopped obsessing over established classics or which films are rated highly

>tfw stopped obsessing over established classics or which films are rated highly
>Just pick stuff that looks interesting from a glance, don't check IMDB or other reviews
>If it's bad its enjoyable to pick apart why exactly it's bad, how it could be better and what actually works.
>If it's just genuinely good its a pleasant surprise because you went in with zero expectations
>Make a thread about it on Any Forums to discuss it afterwards, sometimes people even reply.

Is there a more comfy way to watch kino?

Attached: 1132345345433.jpg (252x252, 6.46K)

Nothing makes me cringe more than when i see threads were people ask to be told the show is good before they watch it, its like just fucking watch the show and decide for yourself brainlet

You must be a NEET. As someone who works for a living my time off is precious to me and I don't have time to waste it on dogshit flicks

It should be the only way to watch

K

This.

To be fair though, I wish I was a neet with neetbux.

Working so much you can't even freely watch a movie without autisticly analysing 10 reviews and opinions to determine whether it's a good movie, is a truly sad state to be in.

>Working so much you can't even freely watch a movie without autisticly analysing 10 reviews and opinions to determine whether it's a good movie
But you literally can, i do it all the time. You just have autism

I'm also retarded, because I'll spend even more time watching dumb shit on YouTube.

Ah i see, stop that shit

>Working so much you can't even freely watch a movie without autisticly analysing 10 reviews and opinions to determine whether it's a good movie, is a truly sad state to be in.

If you're obsessing this much over it it's because you have too options, you're constantly second guessing your decision because you're thinking "I could be watching something better." which leads to being discontent with things. One has to learn to love imperfect things.

Yeah picking a director you're interested in and watching their entire filmography in chronological order. You find so many films that have like 2-3k views on Letterboxd but are pure kino.

But it must be nice to feel like you're useful and wanted by an employer, no?
A lot of NEETs tried to get a job, failed and just gave up, so they drop out of society completely.
Also when you are jobless people look down on you and view you as scum.

>Watch super trite generic hollywood flick
>Have fun predicting the super cliche script and what the next line of dialogue is gonna be.

Attached: 1321321321.jpg (736x1417, 123.16K)

>Watch film
>Just either enjoy it or dont
>Dont feel the need to watch an autistic 15 hour long youtube video breaking down every scene

This tends to get kind of boring for me because I start picking up on the director's style and tricks too much. I enjoy watching a directors work but I can't do it all back to back.

>You must be a NEET. As someone who works for a living my time off is precious to me and I don't have time to waste it on dogshit flicks
Nigger you could easily watch a film a day on a full-time job if you actually wanted to, and if a TV show isn't good by the first 1-2 episodes then just drop it. The truth is that you'd rather just watch dumb youtube vids and browse social media instead.

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 298.95K)

Fair enough. Personally I enjoy seeing the director's unique style evolve over time and reach its peak followed by a decline.

Nah the most comfy way is to slowly watch random movie series even if you know for a fact you're in for trash

>Watch what is clearly a geniunely bad film
>Suddenly there's that one scene that is legitimately fucking good and feels like its from a different film
>After its over its like its never happened and then the film goes back to being bad again

Why is this so common?

Attached: 7282621.png (680x709, 417.88K)

What are some essential "good bad pizza" movie franchises?

I don't want to waste my time