Will you ignorant niggas pleeease shut the hell up! Is this it? This is what I got all those ass whoopings for...

>Will you ignorant niggas pleeease shut the hell up! Is this it? This is what I got all those ass whoopings for? I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggas? And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language, but that's what I see now: niggas. And you don't want to be a nigga, 'cause niggas are living contradictions! Niggas are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggas wax and wane; niggas love to complain! Niggas love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain! Niggas love being another man's judge and jury! Niggas procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggas love to be late, niggas hate to hurry! Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! Usher, "Michael Jackson" is not a genre of music! And now I'd like to talk about Soul Plane. I've seen what's around the corner, I've seen what's over the horizon, and I promise you - you niggas won't have nothing to celebrate. And no, I won't get there with you. I'm going to Canada

Attached: mlk.jpg (480x360, 24.75K)

This seemed groundbreaking at the time but incredibly outdated now.

You can't lift yourself up consistently from institutionalized racism and oppression. If you have a minority sounding name you're chances of getting hired gets cut by nearly 50% even if you were equally qualified to white applicant. That's how insidious this racist society is.

If MLK was alive he’d be just as hated as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton and called a Commie.
Boondocks was a cope show made by a lightskin Black guy who can only complain about Whitey and dates Asian Women.

based

MLK was a rapist charlatan

Preach brotha, preach!
>*continues twerking, smoking weed, collecting food stamps and dodging my baby momma*

t. FBI

Attached: 1548591426663.jpg (800x800, 104.42K)

That may be true, but it's kino for refined racists such as myself who enjoy blacks taking the piss out of themselves. Something like "nigga moment", Uncle Ruckus going to White Heaven, or the Uncle Ruckus/Johnny Rebel duet is among the most kino shit ever produced. I don't care if the creator is some faux-fro fake black panther slacktivist gigasoi buck, he produced pure kinography.

>African proverb
Yeah, from a group with no cohesive language, no tribal written language, I'm sure these grunts and groans translated by liberal doctorate holders a million years later were as impactful then. Fuck you liberal fuck all nigger loving sissy boys like you.

>"The nigga who is not given his EBT will burn down his neighborhood to loot some fresh Jordans"
- My Proverb

Maybe someday, we'll have a society egalitarian enough that a black man could become the president. Someday

>ban runs out
SNEED AT LAST, SNEED AT LAST
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I CAN SNEED AT LAST!!

Attached: 1661478222828285.jpg (720x484, 49.43K)

>If you have a minority sounding name you're chances of getting hired gets cut by nearly 50% even if you were equally qualified to white applicant
Ah yes, all the employers are so eager to hire Cletus.

Don’t take advice from africans

>african proverb

Attached: 1658345129697620.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

>h-hes black but n-not black enough

>institutionalized racism and oppression

What the fuck are you even talking about? Literally every goddamn corporation is filled to the brim with diversity hires. Are you insinuating that the only reason why the Bloods and Crips exist is because law abiding, educated black people occasionally get looked over for certain jobs? Imagine being this delusional.

Of course he has to burn the village to stay warm, they never invented a stone fireplace.

cope? you're never getting hired Ledraius Sprite DeWashington

literally just don't name your kid a stupid fucking hood name like Jamarcus, then. I actually think a legit African name like Mombombo is better, since a lot of them are actually decent people raised by decent families, and not felons with FAS.

lel. It's not even as complicated as that, they just like to burn shit.

This would get a lot more positive reception if you edit out the African proverb part.

>You see officer, I was abused so that justifies by mass shooting!

If I was an unemployed nigger I would be happy to blame my nigger name plus racism for not getting a job.

i agree, but ive seen africans burn down villages for shits and giggles too. In places that welcomed them with open arms with no history of slavery or exploitation.
They will still burn your village

>shit tier white opinions

Would he name them?

Attached: 5B06B0D4-4416-406A-A3FB-252036DFB9B2.jpg (1440x1499, 272.3K)

>unga bunga me move to White man country, use White man invention to complain about White man
Lol just piss off nigger.

Shut up Chang, no one is talking about you.

This isn't true, but it should be. Maybe one day black people will make their own civilization instead of trying to get a free ride in a foreign one.

>Boondocks was a cope show made by a lightskin Black guy who can only complain about Whitey
Did you watch the show? Like the entire thing is about how bad black culture it.

>unga bunga me move to another third world country, use White man invention to complain about White man, hurt native inhabitants even though they have nothing to do with white man and welcomed me with open arms
I dont know if i should hate white people and muslims for every bringing them out of africa or not

No you havent
Leave your house

You're most likely an uneducated underage, or of age, jobless, brainwashed sexless faggot. Anyone with a general idea of how the corporate world works would know what you're claiming is completely false because of ESG SCORES. One of my old jobs was riddled with diversity hires, and I left that fuck fest within a year.
>t. Racist I.T. user

>whitey thinks he's a self made man when he just stole everything
You can't even pick your own cotton.

>chinese bogeyman bullying whites
This will never not be funny.

Probably not, Malcom X would and did.

They didn't ask to be here damn it! They're only here because their neighbors sold them to whites who didn't eat them like they were expected to.

>whitey telling anybody they had a free ride
The absolute irony and lack of self awareness

Attached: blackwhite.jpg (600x471, 68.75K)

>(((white people)))

Reminder irishmen who were considered just as bad as blacks managed to build more generational wealth in decades than black families had in centuries.