Can we ever return to TV show and FIlms being good again?

Can we ever return to TV show and FIlms being good again?

Attached: south park everything is shit.png (960x540, 608.72K)

no, because it's you who is broken inside, so even the good stuff won't seem to be good to you

we just got top gun maverick and the batman.

I feel like there's no fixing myself unless I get off the internet/social media forever and stop paying attention to politics completely. But I've already seen the truth and there's no going back from that

Don't worry, Sarah Gadon has 6 movies coming up.

go out into your yard or some field and just go lay in the fucking grass because you probably haven't felt that sensation since you were a child and likewise you should stop seeking anal penetration to fill the void left by your uncle since you were a child

>But I've already seen the truth and there's no going back from that
that's just a lie you're telling yourself. What you've seen is other peoples truths. You can always redefine your own personal truth right up until the moment you are dead. You might just be frustrated that TV/films are no longer a good distraction from the problems you have as you increase in age and are increasingly expected to care for yourself and be in charge of your own destiny and agency. I can't fix or live your life for you. No one can but you. Films will go back to being good for you when they're just a little slice of a complete life.

No. As the great poet Fred Durst once said, everything is fucked, everybody sucks.

kek

this show wasn't so funny

when was the last time you had sex, incel

Based I love Sarah Gadon!!!

NO THE SHOWS HAVE TO HAVE A MEANINGFUL MESSAGE AND THE ACTORS HAVE TO REPRESENT MINOR AND UNASTOUNDING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY

I'd watch it if they went back to 4:3 resolution with the old designs and made every episode like the KoRn Halloween special

No, we're in a cultural phase of stagnation where we're unable to create anything new and just rehash classic stories updated to reflect modern fashions and ideas.

Attached: 7A2D7CDE-3674-4F3A-B30A-73A401A13D10.jpg (1338x1069, 118.41K)

Fuck off

Attached: ohjiugu.jpg (259x194, 11.37K)

it really depends on the market and its reaction at this point. Companies know they can put out trash and slap an IP on it and the general public will go out and pay for tickets or a streaming subscription.
That being said the vast majority of media has always been trash with little gems popping up here and there now is no different. Trends come and go, Woke YES QUEEN SLAY and Capeshit will go the same way as other trends have before it. That being said the best thing you can do if you are burnt out is to drop any attachment to media you have, enjoy the older stuff and wait for trends to change as they always do. There is an ocean of good movies and tv that already exist that get ignored by people just do a little searching and try to find the next thing.

There are like hundreds of thousands of films you haven't seen yet made prior to the downfall of cinema, just watch those. Sadly most TV was even shittier in the past so maybe give that a miss.

I've been watching 3rd world mythology tv shows from the 80's and 90's and they're pretty entertaining. There really seems to be a cynical streak in a lot of modern cinema.

>Can we ever return to TV show and FIlms being good again?
Before TV, people sat around a radio and listened to radio shows. Now people hardly listen to radio at all, even in their cars on the way to work. TV ran its course and has been replaced by the internet, and there's no going back, only forward.

No more episodic animations.
Stories have to end.

Well, there is a way we can return to TV shows and films being good. But it involves certain changes to the people in charge of the film and television industry...

Attached: JJ Abrams Amazon Lord of the Rings.png (779x657, 476.25K)

If I remember correctly, most of the movies of the last century were adaptations or inspired by literature, works or even legends, but at least you could say that they were made by people who knew what they were doing. The same cannot be said of current cinema, which seeks to rehash something that had already been a rehash, but with a blander visual style and postmodern sensibilities.
Add to that hiring by ideology or race rather than skill, studios seeking to replicate the success of the MCU using their tired formula, and said studios being run by genuine idiots, etc., and you won't find a very positive picture of cinema.
Of course there are still good filmmakers and good movies are still being released, but they are rarer, and it is not common to find new modern classics.
tl;dr The quality of current cinema is shit and soulless for many reasons.

Attached: I like turtles.png (200x200, 60.22K)