ITT: we only post the most kino of kino female comedian moments

ITT: we only post the most kino of kino female comedian moments

youtu.be/ctPViK3LK-o

Attached: Screenshot_20220829_161805_YouTube.jpg (719x590, 228.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7lx2v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anons won't believe me but Rosie O'Donnell was pretty good
so was Ellen
it takes dykes to be halfway decent at standup

If anyone posts anything other than Joan Rivers or Phyllis Diller, they’re a simp.

why are women so funny bros?

Does anyone have the WHO LAUGHED? clip

DUDE SHOES LMAO
streamable.com/7lx2v

+1 for dead cumskin storage

Attached: 1658025807090.webm (852x480, 1.82M)

>British comedy
yikes.

Isn't it weird that Covid went from being an epidemic that was going to kill us all, to being a non-issue seemingly overnight?

Jesus I lasted like 50 seconds
I mean, when your act is not good, people should BOOO you. That way you speed up/leave the stage, insult the audience a bit, even that engages people.
But outright not laughing at the jokes and just being in plain silence is cringe as fuck, because the artist doesn't take the queu and it's just painful for everyone
Shit artist, but also shit audience.

>overnight
it took a lot of months for safer omicron variant to dominate. Don't be a dishonest chud.

>being an epidemic that was going to kill us all, to being a non-issue seemingly overnight?
Well duh Pfizer patented their horse dewormer so it's easily treated now

>seemingly overnight
It took a thousand scientist all over the world working 24/7 for 6 months straight, but it's ok to call it "a collective effort" if you want, let me give you a participation medal.

Yeah but they had a few years head start

>seemingly overnight
It's ok if you want to pretend 2020 never happened user.

They did nothing, Sweden did nothing and nothing happened. It's like if you complain about the collective effort about the "cataclysmic" fires in the Amazonian forest but fail to mention that fires happen every single years. People die of the flu every single years, hospitals are full every single years with immigrants that use the "free" healthcare, nothing changed it was all fake. A new flu strain came out, children were unaffected by it and yet they were still forced to be injected with the experimental injection.

>seemingly overnight?
2 and a half years and like 2 dozen slowly less deadly variants later, you mean?

>Sweden did nothing
It took me 15 seconds in google to know that there are 10M swedish people, and 22M doses already delivered
I mean, you can lie with like, the number of romans attacking gaul, but why be so stupid with widely available information

Sweden had no lockdown retard

If there was a deadlier virus then conservatives would be rounding everyone up and shooting them. Imagine a virus that kills you within an afternoon. Republicucks would lose their shit and blame the government for not stepping up.

I believe you, because I remember their stand-up, and it was funny. I remember a Rosie bit she was talking about a nurse and she kept saying "I'M WASHIN' MAH HANDS OF YOU!" Ellen had funny HBO specials too.