WWE

What's the target audience these days? With mma and all, who's still watching this

Attached: edge2.jpg (1075x563, 150.14K)

Unironically the target audience is children but the only people watching it are boomers. That's probably changed somewhat since Vince got ousted and HHH has been put in charge but that's been the WWE's modus operandi for a couple of decades now.

Really stupid of Edge to come back. Didn't he have some problem with his neck?

Remember when Austin walked out cuz he wasn't going to be the first pick of the draft in 2002?

Remember when he no showed a bunch of Raws in 01 because he had to put kurt angle over and he didn't want to?

Remember when he walked out again because he was seething over lesnar and vince was trying to move on from Austins old ass?

Remember when he didn't want to put The Rock over at WrestleMania 2000 so he got his neck surgery faster than he was supposed to?

>That's probably changed somewhat since Vince got ousted and HHH has been put in charge
Bro, your comment was correct until this part - only simps think the audience somehow magically changed in the past couple months.

I think Indians (pajeets) are also a target audience. They don't need to be catered to, but I'd say out of the 2 million viewers RAW gets every week, a million of those are poos.

it's the same target audience as daytime soap operas, just skewed more male

minorities

Ruthless agression era was peak wwe

Ah I see you folks are lost. You just gotta turn around, leave this board, head back to interests, look for the 10th board down and there's Any Forums. No need to thank me, just here to help

my kids like Logan paul in it

Why is Edge back in WWE? I thought he snapped his spine or something and never could perform again.

I can't go back for 10 hours. I'm sitting out a ban for Izzyposting (it's the Any Forums equivalent of Kennyposting).

The audience hasn't changed but the way they do things has changed a little bit. I get the feeling they're not going to be pandering as hard to children going forward.

You say that, but watch them bring back Bray Wyatt's Playhouse tonight.

Kids, beta males, boomers from the older eras, white trash who will watch literally anything with aggression and numetal in it, Mexicans and Chicanos love that shit.

why watch wwe when aew has skye blue?

Attached: SadCharmingHarpseal.webm (720x722, 566.16K)

>fucking bingo hall
Embarrassing. At least WCW could sell out fucking stadiums.

that isn't aew footage, retard, she also wrestles on the indies

The people who don't know how you change the channel.

This, my Any Forums brothers is what we call on Any Forums as: THE CULT

They bring up AEW in every WWE thread and then get pissed for no reason at all. user simply said WCW sold out arenas and they did. But THE CULT doesn't like basic facts.
For example:
>"Hulk Hogan is a household name, brother. Nobody on Any Forums has even heard of kenny o-beta."
This is a certified fact.

And now THE CULT is seething uncontrollably and will spam this thread till it's dead. They hate the truth.

Attached: That's a Nintendo dummy.gif (336x189, 3.75M)

Elderly people

>They hate the truth.
you've just described all liberals
lemme guess this aew indy fed is leftist AF