/got/hotd/ general

Prev:

Attached: tj6bi2vbflk91.jpg (1024x470, 50.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN06IX2rNmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LORD STARK YOU'LL DO AS I COMMAND
OR I'LL FIND ME A HAND WHO WILL
CAREFUL CAREFUL CAREFUL CAREFUL NED
CAREFUL NOW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 135.41K)

A thread for my lord Aemond One-Eye Targaryen, Prince Regent and Protector of the Realm.

Attached: 1639511146885.jpg (1920x956, 523.93K)

>ratio'd

Attached: toast.png (520x465, 533.2K)

Breeding Alicent and building legos

Attached: 1661780815275914.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

>we will never see any actual kino Targs like Aegon I, Maegor, Baelor the Blessed, Aegon IV, or even the bastard Maelys

Attached: 1557614094001.jpg (720x1280, 61.63K)

we've had a full nights rest now, what are we rating the episode

Attached: 1632096601961.webm (960x540, 1.36M)

A fucking toddler

Muh queens

>RougePrince
>Rouge
why can no one spell rogue

Someone post the meme about how between rings of power and the original all the black characters got genocided

how is that not Matt Smith with an eyepatch?

she wide

Attached: shewide.png (376x547, 298.2K)

Highly imo. Better than the first a sokid 7.5/10

SANSHA PLEASH

I BEG YEW

>RougePrince
>Rouge

In the threads, sullen songs and fair voices turn into rhythmic beats and jaunty rhymes. I know, I know, oh oh oh.

Attached: Patchface.jpg (663x497, 44.88K)

5 or 6

What did you guys think about the intro? I thought that using the same music from GOT was kinda lazy, and the close-ups of the blood made it confusing.

I think it would work better if the devices that represent the Targaryen kings were portraits instead.

Attached: intro.png (1822x758, 1.35M)

Daemon is stupid like that

Why didn't she just tell her she was gonna bang her dad and save the realm so much heartache?

>THIS CUNT HAS GONE BONKERS EVERYONE, GOOOOOOOO!
based Lannisters being humanitarians

Attached: 1657632316785.png (1125x621, 512.88K)

CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG CRAB GANG

Attached: 1661675493305330.png (1337x831, 593.62K)

boring/10
needs more crabs

Le rouge prince kek
The red prince

BESSIE

>Kino Targs
>Baelor the Blessed.
>Not Daeron the Daring.
user.....

Attached: lmao.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

Are we getting Laena on Vhagar or are they saving that for Aemond?

Baelor the Based was a bookburner

Intos are for fags they could have a down syndrome playing a rec9rder and i wouldnt care

Hmm, less than the pilot, but it's clearly building towards something so I'll reserve judgement.

Attached: quip.webm (1920x960, 2.84M)

SHE'S HAULING MOTHERS MILK

Attached: 1640746884588.png (900x900, 229.17K)

Am I only one who thinks this new show sucks...?

King Viserys being a massive hobbyfag is my favorite GOT-related meme. We need more of it.

Yeah, they should have come up with their own intro music but they want to ride the coattails of GoT. The animation itself is less impressive compared to GoT's as well

massaging rhaenyra's crotch with your face after she goes dragon riding

Attached: 1661763086373778.webm (2000x1000, 2.98M)

He was also a literal schizo.

?? it was Daemon who knocked Cole of his horse though

>He grabbed her wrist. “I’ll do the teaching. Time for your first lesson.” He pulled her hard against him and kissed her on the lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth. It was all wet and slimy, like an eel. Mercy licked it with her own tongue, then broke away from him, breathless. “Not here. Someone might see. My room’s not far, but hurry. I have to be back before the second act, or I’ll miss my rape.”

>He grinned. “No fear o’ that, girl.” But he let her pull him after her. Hand in hand, they went racing through the fog, over bridges and through alleys and up five flights of splintery wooden stairs. The guardsman was panting by the time they burst through the door of her little room. Mercy lit a tallow candle, then danced around at him, giggling. “Oh, now you’re all tired out. I forgot how old you were, m’lord. Do you want to take a little nap? Just lie down and close your eyes, and I’ll come back after the Imp’s done raping me.”

>“You’re not going anywhere.” He pulled her roughly to him. “Get those rags off, and I’ll show you how old I am, girl.”

>“Mercy,” she said. “My name is Mercy. Can you say it?”

>“Mercy,” he said. “My name is Raff.”

>“I know.” She slipped her hand between his legs, and felt how hard he was through the wool of his breeches.

>“The laces,” he urged her. “Be a sweet girl and undo them.” Instead she slid her finger down along the inside of his thigh. He gave a grunt. “Damn, be careful there, you — “

Attached: arya.jpg (736x608, 58.37K)

Good scene

why did Rhaenyra seethe at the end? shouldnt she be happy that her bff is the new queen?

unironically, they should have just started with Aegon's conquest and if the show continued to be popular (duh, it would) you could just literally do season upon season, character upon character, all the way up to the mad king.at which point the final season is a Bobby B special, rebellion edition. We'd have kino for decades!

Attached: despair.jpg (401x253, 25.9K)

Crabman grabbed the RoguePrince name first before settling for his crab persona.
Why do you think Daemon wants to kill him?

aemond wishes he was half as cool as daemon

Viserys is a B-rate Bobby B who's far more entertaining on the internet than he is in the show.

Only to get Vhagar to Dragonstone before dying, I imagine. Laena barely even rides Vhagar anyway

>being smug and dismissive to someone that everyone watched make a fool of you
what a retard

Aegon's Conquest isn't really very interesting. It's one Overpowered guy turning up and stomping Westeros until the Dornish plot armour their way out.

Hypothetically could have Viseryis taken two wives, Alicent for comfort and Leana out of duty, and made everyone happy? He is Targaryen after all.

Attached: House-of-the-Dragon-paddy-considine-king-viserys-targaryen.jpg (1200x800, 959.24K)

Attached: 1632353322033.webm (960x540, 309.1K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Attached: Caraxes Long Boi flying.gif (540x264, 2.57M)

Why couldn't he marry his daughter?

Can we keep this thread pol free

agreed. it was literally all build-up, of tension, the characters and their motivations, worldbuilding and (although it was really tiny) moving the story along. I suppose next episode will be "that one where shit starts going down".

Attached: Targ cheer.png (534x629, 130.26K)

is grrm a pedo or what?

imagine your bff fucking your dad and becoming your stepmom

it's not great

Attached: 1643215073247.jpg (250x238, 7.92K)

no, Cole knocked Daemon off and then Daemon wanted to continue the contest of arms, and then Cole had him yield after knocking him to the ground

No, polygamy was outlawed after Maegor. Even the Targaryens had to obey that, with the exception of fringe edgelords like Daemon

?

Attached: tilted.webm (1440x720, 2.91M)

That is where even Targaryens draw the line.

Didn't pay for this shit, watched with hardcoded french subtitles so i didn't understand shit when hey talked valyrian.
9/10 FAS Princess a CUTE

Creator frens, kindly make a proper crop of the final chuckle and "Very good." for reaction webm. thank you creator frens.

Attached: hihihi.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

DOESN'T COUNT

No. Star Bible says that bad.

I suspected as much. Bummer for /ourguy/

Not really. The Faith had already risen up a few times because of Maegor's polygamy, and part of the Targ's deal with the faith is that in exchange for demobilise the Faith Militant the Targaryens would give up Polygamy.

We also have no proof it's a classic Valyrian tradition, it might have literally just been a thing Aegon made up because he preferred his younger sister to his older one but had to marry her.

The problem with Aegon's conquest is it's 90% gigantic battles and Dragons, the budget would be huge.

It's also really short.

It would work perfectly in movie format, i.e like El Camino, with a gigantic budget fit for just non stop battles and conquest, fitting for Aegon bull dozing everyone in his path before conquering the continent.

It's also the best way to cast Henry Cavill, the best choice for Aegon, and other similar gorgeous actresses for his sister wives.

It would work after GoT is firmly a gigantic franchise like Star Wars, which after the disaster that was the show, would be hard to do.

Attached: SLURRRRRRPPPPP.jpg (1064x1181, 452.22K)

does this not count too?

Attached: 1661522206206062.webm (1920x960, 3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=mN06IX2rNmc

i will just leave that here

The Dance has a lot more intercharacter drama.
Aegon's conquest is just him burning shit around until Dorne grows a plot armor that no other kingdom had, then crying for Rhaenys and then dying from a heart attack.
Not to mention that he is described as just some good looking dude with no personality.

his design is just so cool. im watching this shit because of the dragons

Attached: longboi.jpg (1063x1194, 583.88K)

>ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAI-
>AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE SAVE MY VISERYS!!!!

>He's just a good looking dude with no personality

It's why Henry Cavill is perfect for him.

what's up with the marbles at the small council?

Henry Cavil really is the white Idris Elba

Attached: 1653093941720.webm (960x540, 159.84K)

Britbongs have only several faces to share between them. These are in fact two different men.

It's there to signify the presence of a council member. Possibly used to cast their votes too.