Is it actually reddit? What should I expect going in?

Is it actually reddit? What should I expect going in?

Attached: file.png (250x370, 168.68K)

“Everything, Everywhere, All At Reddit” rolls off the tongue a little too nicely.

If you unionrically go to your Any Forums safe space to ask if a movie is "reddit" then you are beyond retarded and should kill yourself

A bloated, jumbled mess filled with lolrandom millennial humor, boring nihilism themes, and then topped off with cringe, off-tone melodrama

"Accept your gay daughter despite the CCP's influence"

Expect nothing and get kino. I did. Fuck the rebbit obsessed Any Forumssisters.

it's shit
>it's shit
it's shit
>it's shit
it's shit
>it's shit

It's a good movie. I can't think of another movie that presents generational trauma so effectively. I'm starting to think asians might be better at creating film than us.

It’s awful lesbian propaganda. Also Shortround from Indiana Jones is in it. If you like that sort of thing then go for it, chum.

It's very well made on a technical level

Under that surface though it's just capeshit "I'm 14 and this is deep."

It's essentially a latter-seasons Rick and Morty episode stretched way past any reasonable runtime and with every joke repeated at least one too many times.

I just finished watching Everything Everywhere All at Once.
I will be rewatching the film tomorrow.
I haven't felt this many emotions, from a movie, in a very long time.
I laughed, I cried, and for the whole ride home, I contemplated Everything.
This may sound like hyberpole, and I thought the same when I read all the glowing reviews, but this movie exceeded all my expectations and really changed what I perceive a movie can be.
A24 and the whole creative team really outdid themselves on the project.
My favorite author has a quote that Ive always loved, and repeated to my friends and family.
It goes as such, "Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind" (Kurt Vonnegut).
Thank you Everything Everywhere All at Once for the reminder.

Attached: 1632505869455.png (1080x1440, 1.45M)

Exactly this. I could understand boomers or 13 year olds being impressed by it, but the enormous praise from young adults makes no sense to me.
kek

Its kino, unless you're an incel

Terrible movie, seriously had to stop watching it about 25 mins in.

>I'm starting to think asians might be better at creating film than us.
This movie was made by white people, it's just about asians. Also it's mid

It's nothing like a Rick and Morty episode. The movie wasn't cynical at all.

Nah, asian people made this. fuck u

Attached: director.jpg (664x924, 116.87K)

A measly drop of water in the desert of quality film that is the current spiritually bereft cultural landscape manufactured by late stage capitalism

>We will tell you what precise random act you must do in order to get you launched specifically toward the desired universe that will help you with your task
>actually you can just do whatever random thing you want
>shit you can even send other people to other universes by making them do random things too, why not
>just shove things up your butt!!

Movie was retarded.

What

>2 Daniels plus the Russo brothers
Bravo Asia

Felt like paul blart maul cop trying to be high concept, stretched out to about half an hour longer than it should've been.

somehow they did h2g2's improbability drive but worse. the whole dimension travelling mechanism seemed way too complicated for what it was. as bad as doctor strange 2 was, at least it didn't need to spend half it's runtime explaining itself

>not liking a shitty movie makes you an incel
Guess Im an incel then

>didn't need to spend half it's runtime explaining itself
are you one of those short-bus people? The movie barely explained itself at all. Everything was self-explanatory. That's precisely why it was so accessible to general normie population.

One of the worst A24 films which still makes it better than 90% of cinema

>The movie barely explained itself at all. Everything was self-explanatory.
It didnt even follow the supposed in universe rules it set up at the beginning.

Attached: wrong-donald-trump.gif (498x451, 3M)

literally every youtube reviewer thinks this movie is 10/10 masterpiece
if you are not a pretentious wannabe cinephile huffing your own farts you will probably think this movie is worth the watch but bellow average

Asking if something is reddit is reddit

>It didnt even follow the supposed in universe rules it set up at the beginning.
dude, don't do this shit with the movie that has people with hot dog fingers in it