/hor/ - Horror General

Suck Edition

Previously on /hor/:

Attached: Dracula.jpg (1986x3000, 760.53K)

The Hammer films sure liked boobs, bless 'em.

They start off pretty chaste and as soon as you hit Dracula Has Risen from the Grave it's tits galore. Pretty funny.

Dog bless boobs in horror movies

Attached: 1648439001108.webm (840x600, 2.97M)

gib milkies

Oh i loved it. Growing up i loved renting these films and my parents being non the wiser about why i was really getting horror movies every weekend.

and that's a good thing.

Attached: Twins of Evil.webm (1280x766, 2.67M)

Attached: 1567885050261.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

They don't make 'em like this anymore, I tell ya what

Attached: 1636587023863.webm (1080x970, 1.79M)

Attached: 1635480489534.webm (1280x714, 2.34M)

I need some recs, bros. I'm looking for some more Halloween themed/set movies to set the mood come October. I'm flexible, but I'm mostly interested in 80s stuff right now. Think Night of the Demons(not so much the sequels) rather than Trick r Treat.

Normie Modern Hollywood shit>pretentious obscure old slasher dogshit drivel
fuck your opinions. I was asleep so I just wanted to reiterate that for you fuckheads since I want you to know that your opinions are garbage.

Take a gander

Attached: 80shorrornew.png (3750x3200, 2.86M)

Dark Night of the Scarecrow

It has nothing to do with it being popular, it's legitimately just fucking better. You wouldn't understand that though, since you're a meme-addled Any Forums-addicted retard who thinks that anything popular=bad and compares everything he doesn't like to "capeshit" like the uncreative, intellectual void of cliche wannabe-prententious pile of filth that you are. go take a shower and go fuck yourself, hereditary is better than all the movies you like.

my jam

For me, it's Phenomena.

Attached: 1640685330766.webm (536x320, 2.49M)

Does Scream factory put a piss filter on everything like criterion?

No, they just set red and green colors to 100% saturation

>Twins of Evil
i get it

I appreciate it my friend but specifically I'm looking for Halloween themed films or at least films set on Halloween.

when you only like the most popular normalfag movies and hate everything else people are gonna notice, sorry dude

I don't give a shit what "people notice" you fucking snob retard. If things are popular it's almost always because they're good, despite what incels on Any Forums say to get brownie points with their incel friends. go masturbate to women getting murdered you utterly incorrect buffoon. Dont bother listing your 10 ten, like I predicted last night, I'm sure it's a bunch of obscure slasher shit from the 70s and 80s that I've never heard of and which are probably all dogshit you have nostalgia glasses on for.
You people are a fucking joke.

>it's pretentious because it's old
Are you the user who said people were pretending to like picrel?

Attached: MV5BMTU1MzY2NDc2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc3MTUzMzI@._V1_.jpg (1394x2048, 954.92K)

It's best not to reply to people like that. Keeps them out of the general.

Can't stick strictly to the 80s, but there's the Halloween series of course (1-4 are a yearly watch for me), Tales of Halloween, 31, The Barn, Deadly Friend, Jack-O, The Guest, Silver Bullet, Haunt, Hell Fest, Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark and the WNUF Halloween Special if you're in the mood for meta parody stuff.

Attached: alice-cooper-jason.png (939x565, 1.14M)

I don't even watch slashers but this retard is unbelievable, no one gives a fuck you fag, just leave the thread nigga like lmao

Attached: 1386.jpg (342x358, 29.29K)

nope I was actually one of the only people who said that movie was actually one of the few decent slashers because it was creative, unlike the majority of your awful, awful genre
i'm here to stay for as long as I want to. get used to it pseud your old movies are trash and I'm not trying to win brownie points on an anonymous website so I'm willing to tell you that unlike these nerds