People who need kinos made about them

ITT: People who need a movie made about their lives ASAP

>be small time, 17 year old rapper/gang banger
>career isn't going very well, might have to get an actual job
>no fuck that, instead, do a home invasion and kill someone and rob their house
>get caught and arrested, released with an ankle monitor because juvenile
>decide fuck that, and cut off the ankle monitor and go on the run
>while at large, write and shoot a video and song about the murder you committed, about the crimes your committing while on the run, and name drop all of your gangbanger friends
>there's a fucking part of the music video where he's looking at his own wanted poster
>it's an instant hit, hundreds of millions of views and streams
>do ANOTHER murder while you're on the run from the original murder; this time rob and murder a guy in a Chick-fil-A parking lot
>police finally catch you, put you back in jail
>song pulled from youtube/streaming platforms, only recently reuploaded
>at the trial, the prosecutor plays your song for the jury to prove that you were fully aware of your crimes and even bragged about them
>"I'm gonna shoot bitch, without a debate. I'm gonna shoot, you can see it in my face" plays for the horrified white suburban moms on the jury at his trial
>music video ends with him getting picked up in a sports car and driving off
>sentenced to 55 years in prison, trial still pending on the 2nd murder
>all before you turn 18

FUCK A BEAT, I WAS TRYNA BEAT A CASE
BUT I AIN'T BEAT THAT CASE, BITCH I DID THE RACE (SKRT, SKRT)
BEAT IT UP, WHERE I NUT? SHORTY FACE (GANG, GANG)
ELI BLAST CRACKIN' 4'S LIKE A VASE

youtube.com/watch?v=yk0NZrCfSx8&ab_channel=JtFreeze

Attached: 1661802701575.png (1242x1271, 2.19M)

>im gonna shoot, you can see it in my face
What did he mean by this

is a banger tho

Dave Mustaine. He's had a crazy life and it could probably be the GOAT biopic
>dealing drugs
>doing witchcraft
>getting kicked out of metallica
>founding megadeth
>finding jesus christ son of god

never had a banger

how long until he necks himself after realizing he threw everything away for a little internet clout that dissappear within a week

>Some nigger soundcloud rapper commited a crime and got send to jail.
What a unique story! I've never heard of such occurrence ever before. Needs 5 movies and 2 straming shows NOW.

Yes

this mans definitely getting a biopic at some point

Attached: Mike_Tyson_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (1200x1500, 233.14K)

probably referring to the mouth and nose and melanin

>throws his life away for a few weeks of internet clout
lol
spotemgottem bros we just can't stop winning

Attached: 1622665931878.png (633x818, 1.29M)

I'm honestly surprised to see that he has white friends. And is that an Asian girl in the kitchen? Unironically progressive of him.

Every nig with a gun is a "rapper", it's fucking ridiculous.

>sentenced to 55 years in prison
Watch him get out on good behavior so he can do it again

there is one coming out next month. UFC refuses to promote it because Mike Tyson is involved in another biopic project and doesn't support this one

>killed by a lispy twink

cute!

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest,
blackest, wettest bussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

shit like this is why Any Forums is legitimately the best board on Any Forums

All this nigga had to do was wait until after the George Floyd cultural revolution and he probably would have never gotten charged to begin with.

Attached: sign.jpg (895x1080, 126.96K)

Well I don’t know about you guys but I just can’t see the difference between him and a white kid at all

This gentleman looks like he beats his own box