I have noticed a disturbing new genre being formed which is basically the "simp farmer" genre

I have noticed a disturbing new genre being formed which is basically the "simp farmer" genre.

Best examples of this would be media like
>attorney woo
>queen's gambit
>prey
>licorice pizza

It tries to portray the BPD narcissism of a woman as something meaningful or poignant and encourages beta orbiters to simp for some "best girl". Traits like being attention seeking, flakey, arrogant, bitchy, ghosting, disloyal is recontextualized to be some sort of great character for women. Usually the actress is someone unconventionally attractive to encourage attainability and increased simping.

Just a warning to younger guys out there. Don't fall for it. Women don't have higher thinking. They are practically lizard brained locusts who turn men into husks financially, emotionally and socially then leave when you are weak. Ironically they try to turn you into weak men because they want control but at the same time find weak men unattractive.

Attached: simp.jpg (640x480, 88.58K)

true, good post

what

male
wnbf

Meds

>pretty much every marketer and media platform is exploiting waifu beta bait simping
>NOOOO THAT NEVER HAPPENS

Truth

they also get the female audience who consumes the most media doing this, making them believe they can be like the girls in the show.

whaddya mean goyim I mean guy? Its all for entertainment reasons.
Listen to this goy

Attached: 47c94n.png (775x1200, 714.64K)

Would be interesting to track the development of this phenomenon in media, dating back to the psycho alt girl of the 90’s, pixie dream girlof the 2000’s to the manic BPD whore of today. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 15453EB8-0661-4503-B437-429F020AC56D.jpg (1280x720, 110.08K)

his cat is big

for you

Orange cats are swole af

you are vastly overrating the importance of the lonely men demographic to these shows. probably because you are one

>Namely, the average netflix user is a millennial woman with some or no college degree who lives in a suburban area.
> truelist.co/blog/netflix-statistics

Try again foid apologist

you literally just proved my point. these shows are for women to self-insert as the quirky girl who everyone loves. they're the majority of the audience. this was never about the "simps"

how dangerous is the millennial woman if one had to guess, is she worse than her gen x or z counterpart?

Bump for interesting term of "simp farmer." OP is appropriately sceptical of (((Hollywood))) but too harsh on women.

Millennial women are often better educated and are increasingly better paid than men - it has disturbed the natural order.

>"best girl". Traits like being attention seeking, flakey, arrogant, bitchy, ghosting, disloyal is recontextualized to be some sort of great character for women.
My Grayfu wasn't any of these in Queens Gambit. She just wanted to play chess and drink. The show doesn't portray this as particularly meaningful or poignant either.

Have sex, unironically.

Tbf Beth's quality is the fact that she ultimately gets around being an extremely unlikeable person (something that's widely recognized by the other characters and even herself to a degree).