It was a good show

It was a good show.
Say something nice about it.

Attached: PatrickJane.jpg (563x481, 45.49K)

It was a good show

It was a good show

It was a good show

“mentalist” is a term we use in the UK to describe a crazy person, so the title always gave me a bit of a laugh

It was, indeed, a good show.

It was, dare I say, good

>kino standalone episodes
>kino overarching plot
how did they do it?

It was a good show

I wish they hadnt bothered with the final season, and left the Red John identity unknown, perhaps with him off camera killing Jane. The writers had put themselves into a corner about which characters it could be so I can understand why they felt they had to do it like they did

Part of what makes it work, I think, is that it seemed to be headed towards an organic end with Red John.
I don't hate the final season, at least, they wrapped things up with the original cast.
>how did they do it?
Damn good casting, in my opinion.

he was so handsome and I love how he solved his cases.
would happily rewatch.

Attached: alan-partridge-spastic.gif (480x360, 2.04M)

Went downhill with the FBI retooling

Season 2 was the peak of the show. Shame last season was so bland. But overall very good show.

That's the "divisonal head" in Margin Call

They were wrapping it up; it had the feel of spinoff Cho:FBI, which never would have worked.

It was going well right until the reveal. I think the problem is they made Red John a pussy and Patrick way too alpha. It felt like a fanfic.

We don't talk about FBI season.

It was a great show that was quite fun and I miss it. They obviously knew they were going to be cancelled out so did the FBI thing to wrap everything up.

the buildup to the reveal, the 2 episodes prior were so magnificent, the reveal episode itself however was so disappointing
it was a great detective show regardless

Comfy as fuck, I love Robin Tunney.

Killing RJ already wraps everything up. They did the FBI thing because they could.