Creatively bankrupt

I didn't like this first episode very much, but I went into the second with an open mind. When it started with the same theme from Game of Thrones—awkwardly edited so it wouldn't run as long—I knew there was no hope. Did they not pay Ramin Djawadi enough to write a unique theme song or something? Or are they really just trying to milk GoT nostalgia for all it's worth? This show is plainly nothing more than a cash grab. It's embarrassing how many people are back to bending the knee after the disaster of S7-8 GoT—y'all really are the drooling mouth-breathers this show was made for

Attached: MV5BZDBkZjRiNGMtZGU2My00ODdkLWI0MGYtNGU4MmJjN2MzOTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1296x1920, 2.37M)

FUCK MY DAUGHTER OR ELSE KING!

Attached: Corlys_Velaryon_Infobox.jpg (528x751, 92.75K)

>men bad
>men evil
>women good
How boring. It's quite clear that without the fat man's dialogue and scenes this show is gonna be of GOT S5-S8 quality at best. So far, after watching the first two episodes, I've been sorely unimpressed

lol was not surprised they made him a nigger but was shocked the showrunners tried to get the old white beta king to fuck the mulatta

Attached: 1661779140974236.jpg (746x658, 89.97K)

Honestly with how much of a beta pussy Viserys is portrayed to be, I half expected him to be down with this. But for him to cuck his own daughter and take her gf, true chad move

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEET

I agree. I hope they make Chad Daemon the most likable character, because this prissy bitch doesn't have nude scenes.

Cope and seethe and dilate retard. No every fantasy show must reinvent the wheel, its fantasy show, its ASOIAF world, so far it is fantasy show that is well made and its clear that Condal is fan of the world and is passionate about the project, The show is humble and comfy and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it. There is not much to nitpick so some of you are really grasping at straws like these liberal critics complaining that there is no Tyrion like character comedic relief. Not enough cock jokes or what?

Shut up mopman.

Attached: WE HEAH IV.png (2395x783, 1.47M)

You're a dumbass. The show sucks and modern politics has obviously been put above the passion for the source material.

Well put. Glad I didn't watch and didn't know which episode played.

what are you talking about? there have been no references to modern politics in it whatsoever.

Sums up this scene nicely

You're too retard to not be gaslighted by a political movement and that's why you're a useful idiot consumer for them

>Chad Daemon
They've already portrayed him as impotent and needing a woman (a whore no less) to prop him up.

>wanting to be the ultimate cuck

Attached: 1642328368985.png (286x274, 91.34K)

you are fucking retard with brain melted by propaganda, you are as retarded and mentally ill as these woke leftists. Show is good.

>The show sucks and modern politics has obviously been put above the passion for the source material.
The only thing dishonest to the source material is the token KANG, but there's no way they'd have gotten greenlit without that compromise.

>the same theme from Game of Thrones
is this legit? i don't want to watch it but that's hilarious if true

The book this show is based on only has 12-13 episodes of material at most. But guess what? They'll pull another Hobbit and probably make this at least 3 seasons. This was supposed to be a mini series, something supplementary. There's no "main lore" material in this. Since main lore was ruined repeatedly for 3 consecutive seasons with absolute dogshit and rushed ending, the GoT universe as a whole makes no sense and has nothing exciting in it. D&D literally nuked that greedy fat fuck's legacy, dare I say they are.. based?

bitch is fucked

Attached: HOD rhaenyra ackk.jpg (1920x2977, 545.01K)