Are there any lawyers here who could weigh in? What crimes could you actually charge him with, if any?

Are there any lawyers here who could weigh in? What crimes could you actually charge him with, if any?

Attached: 1649839449568.jpg (1600x901, 249.66K)

nerve gas

What happened with the nerve gas?

I graduated Harvard School of Law in 1972 and have been running a successful firm since. I've spent years wracking my brain trying to find anything you could nail him with...and there's nothing. This man would walk free in any country in the world.

Kidnapping?

his daughter died

Kidnapping (punishable by a life sentence, number of charges beyond counting)
Torture (punishable by a life sentence, number of charges beyond counting)
Murder in the 1st degree (punishable by a life sentence, number of charges beyond counting)

Attached: helmetcat.jpg (250x202, 2.98K)

That's no fun. You're supposed to pretend you're a supreme court justice or something.

False imprisonment

He literally doesn't even do these though? Have you seen the movies?

My girlfriend took me to a Ruth Bader Ginsburg speaking event before she died and I actually had the chance to ask her about Jigsaw. She said she "had no idea what he had even done".

>he never kidnapped anyone

see

Probably
>conspiracy
>solicitation
>false imprisonment/kidnapping
>negligence crimes of multiple varieties

Why?

Charles Manson never laid a hand on anyone either

>h-he literally doesn't do (X)!

Charles Manson, who died in prison, would like a word with you, retardnon.

See you at your trial when you do Alex Jones-tier pro se and catch chains for double dime and nickel.

Tax evasion. He had to have hidden all his equipment and property from the IRS to not draw attention to himself. That's enough to diagnose him as incompetent, force medication on him and manipulate him to sign away his life.

He bought it in cash and paid the appropriate sales tax at the register.

It's just called battery in most states and it would likely go to trial due to the complicated nature of it.

>Kidnapping
They were adults, idiot
>Torture
They were getting treatments to make themselves better people. I guess we need to go arrest every acupuncturist for assault now?
>Murder
Okay, now you're trolling. They had a choice. He made that very clear.