She's done everything from rape to embezzlement to prison escape. How would he defend her?

She's done everything from rape to embezzlement to prison escape. How would he defend her?

Attached: FY0tfBlWAAU6ZSr.jpg (828x578, 74.46K)

All of those crimes were committed by an entity known as "Magi-chan Sonichu"

i thought the escape was a hoax

depends on what (if anything) Barb says
if Barb refuses to testify or denies it then it's an easy win because the lawyers will say chris made it up to impress his internet friends
if Barb says he did do it and testifies then just get the jury to agree to diminished capacity which will put chris in the loony bin which will be marginally better than prison

Don't they always resort to the whole mental issue thing to reduce or completely avoid prison time?

Mental handicap, shouldn't be too hard. Chris is barely able to make his own decisions or think anything through

>Your Honor, let me introduce the real culprit: Liquid Chris!

no, not if there is a realistic chance of 'not guilty' because you'll be put in an institution otherwise

> your honor i have conclusive proof that this person is not the real christian chandler

Kind of annoying that zoomers found out about Chris Chan last year and now won't shut the fuck up about him

>She's
>her
Why are trannoids claiming Chris Chan, though? He's a fucking retarded autist that was tricked into thinking he was a woman.

what are some “on the run” kinos

Attached: 558D48C8-C450-49C3-A149-4BD23DFEE8E7.jpg (750x1012, 581.52K)

Your honor, it was Kiwifarms who made my client do those things. Now that the site has been taken down, she is no longer a threat to society.

The jury surely only needs a few hours to read on Chris-chan's lolcow history to sentence him to indefinite detainment in the loony bin

(followed by psychological counseling for the members of the jury)

because many trannies are autists that were tricked into thinking they're women

>ladies and gentlemen of the jury...I'd like to introduce you to my next witness.
>The Man in the Pickle Suit.

So did he really escape?

>He's a fucking retarded autist that was tricked into thinking he was a woman
Yeah a tranny

I mean, yes they are, but they think they are legit or whatever. CWC was demonstrably tricked.

They were all demonstrably tricked user. Do you not get it??

She? His mom did something?!

No. You would probably be locked away in a mental institution longer than you would be in prison. The "insanity defense" isn't a good idea in reality, it's just a movie thing.

JCS watcher

Retard.

Your honor, my client was possessed by a dark ethereal entity known as 'Sonichu' and we'd like to make a plea for insanity.

oh so he never watched JCS before?
very unlikely, you low dog.

Attached: 1660285769194.png (1500x500, 250.75K)

Insanity is a meme answer that you hear about because the media loves to talk about it when it does come up. In fact, most of the time bringing in an insanity plea weakens your case and results in a higher sentence because everyone in the room reads it as s desperation move when you don’t have a case left.

>my client is fucking Chris Chan
Gross.