When Brad Pitt gave Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke the 'best night of her life'

NOOOO MR BRADU PITTU!

pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/throwback-when-brad-pitt-gave-game-thrones-star-emilia-clarke-best-night-her-life-1161881

Attached: brad_pitt_emilia_clarke.jpg (752x752, 93.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/01/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-is-the-best-ive-ever-had/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did they fug?

she kinda looks like the desi girls i fap to

Pitt probably sucks in bed. Pretty face but that's it. It happens quite a lot. That's why he ended up with crazy pussy and spiritually destroyed.

Her mutt features are really obvious here

He also banged Alia Shawkat's brains out

Homo with personal experience or coping?

>Mutt

She's bongistani.

>Pitt probably sucks in bed. Pretty face but that's it. It happens quite a lot. That's why he ended up with crazy pussy and spiritually destroyed.

Pitt has always kind of seemed like that guy who is a weird self-conscious guy which had chad status forced upon him due to his looks.

This. He's probably pretty boring in general. Leonardo DiGoat is the real deal.

>she gets all excited that he bid 100k+ to charity for subhuman niggers
>turns out some simp outbids him and she's forced to watch an episode with them

kek

>Pitt raised his own bid to a whopping USD 120,000 but ended up losing the bid to another auctioneer who put up a price of USD 160,000 on the episode
who was it?

>giving a shit
If I were him I’d always just lay there and be in it for my pleasure only.

A random IT guy (and his wife)

Apparently Leonardo is boring in bed he just lays there, puts his headphones in and expects the woman to do all the work.

And what does he listen to? The based podcast?

Lmao what are you pathetic niggers trying to do by putting him down, you'll never be the dirt between his nails and you know it so you gotta attack a successful and handsome guy to feel better about your miserable selves

t.Pitt

Are the rumours true that you don't love your adopted children? Only the tranny one?

I think Alia has gotta be a sexual freak. She talked about how some dude she fucked was into age play (cunny) so she shaved her pubes off and got into it. She played the part too well and the guy freaked out and couldn't finish.

Attached: 3a18c5c9bb437d8665e78e866341c668.jpg (736x916, 67.53K)

emilia is cute

>did they fug?
I think so. OP's story gets a lot of play, but I read a couple eyewitness accounts that she was smoking weed with Pitt outside an awards show (by the loading dock of the building).

YOU JUST KNOW

Star Wars: A New Hope (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

>she was smoking weed with Pitt
Really?

That's what I read and I did my own digging - seems legit.

thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/01/rihanna-leonardo-dicaprio-is-the-best-ive-ever-had/