Forgotten already

AHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

Attached: 8A3C8AAB-E3B0-4AC5-A81F-EB0138228041.jpg (1200x675, 154.39K)

they shat the bed hard with that ending

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>he should get away with his crimes because he is le funny xD
filtered

better than breaking bad my ass

cuck, but that's to be expected from better cuck saul fans

good thing we have BB

>he finally admits his regrets and misdeeds after burying them for years because of LE FOID
easily placated

the whole season stunk. it was somehow simultaneously too meandering and too rushed

the first half of the season is absolute garbage, unironically cw tier

This show is set is set in the early 2000s?
It doesn't feel like it.
The era feels like 2010ish

2004 but ends in 2010

genuinely can't believe people watched like 60+ hours of this show lmao

and the sad thing is it was probably still the best thing on TV at the time (except when twin peaks returned)

they put no effort whatsoever in matching the wardrobe with the show’s time period. it had irked me since season one

At least we got a reference of every BB detail

yeah, and the show turned into Breaking Bad 2 for a season and a half, with the titular character being relegated to a subplot in his own show

The more I think about it the worse I think BCS is. It peaked with Chuck but the cartel shit was so unnecessary and ruined the show for me

N-NO, YOU'RE A SPPEDWATCHER, SEASON 6 WAS ACTUALLY LE GOOD!

>le crime doesn't pay!!!!1 xD

Bag Man was the precise episode when the show began its downward trajectory and never recovered

Fuck you I loved it, can't wait for more Vince content

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-153039.png (817x1307, 793.17K)

They did a good job at matching the wardrobe of the era.
It's just a majority of people we meet aren't normies and the fashion was different for them.

That's what i felt like something was missing. It feels too modern.

Hey it’s the Better call Saul!!

The issue is the people theyre portraying for a majority of the show didn't wear clothing similar to what people think of "2000s clothing" for the times.
How many young normal Americans did BCS really portray? Pretty much the college kids who helped Saul in scams. And I'd say they fit the look most of the time

lawyers weren’t wearing slim fit suits in the early 2000’s, skinny jeans weren’t in fashion until around 2007 and no one started wearing high-waisted jeans again until the mid-2010’s. it’s a minor detail that could’ve easily fixed the inconsistent feeling of the show which had no reason being so overlooked. compare BCS’ wardrobe to BB’s first season

good point. At least, the twins fit the era of the 2000s. They look like they came straight out of the matrix.

She’s not even hot and has weird feet stupid Twitter simp

Did you live in Albuquerque during the time?

the twins are genuinely the only characters I thought who looked the least modern, and even then they’re still dressed more like people in the late 2000’s. we were all wearing baggy clothes back in 2003 - 2006

>white guy pulls white girl
>inspiration
that's just normal

>it was somehow simultaneously too meandering and too rushed
This is how I feel about most shows that come out these days.

They fit the 2000s time period with their killer suits. They remind me of pitbull

Saul is based off a real life ABQ lawyer Ron Bell

clarification; I’m referring to the skateboarding twins from season one, not the Terminator Twins (though, they were at least wearing baggier suits)

>already forgotten
a good portion of Any Forums threads up right now are BrBa or BCS the fucking general is still going.

Why is he cut in half as if he was torn between the two worlds when 90% of his time he was doing boring normal non cartel lawyer stuff.

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: 1660564722088566.jpg (1920x1080, 225.86K)

>AND HE ORCHESTRATED IT!
>JANNY!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (903x674, 67.7K)

BETTER
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
CALL
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
SAUL
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

>le bad people get away with it and carry on wronging good people!!!! XD