Eternals

Sequel when?

Attached: eternals-sex-scene.jpg (2000x1000, 451.88K)

>Sequel when?
Hopefully Never

>flops
OH NO, yellow fever bros......

>Director is an asian woman
>Self insert herself in a WMAF relationship
Uhm? Ricebros?

How much of a retard am I for actually enjoying this movie? It was a mess in places, but refreshing to see an MCU movie do something even slightly different.

The first one was made only because they had to give all the female directs in their pool a project.
It flopped so unless Disney just wants to waste money I don't see there being a sequel. They'll fold some of the cast into a TV project or filler in a movie about a hero no one cares about.

That's called novelty.
It's not a good thing in the long run.

Screw the whole team, just focus on Gemma Chan and bring in some more interesting Eternals from other parts of the Universe who want to defect.

>yellow fever
Nah this is Asian woman wanting strong white dude

remember when this movie came out and all Any Forums talked about was wmaf and amwf

eternals shouldve been disney+ show replace the release date slot with moon knight

two men kissing 2
the returning of the flop

Probably never and I doubt they will even cameo in more "mainstream" MCU movies.

I researched now the girl since I didn't watch this trash
>she is cute, and from her features I guess she has northen chinese genetics, usually nords are more beautiful
>she is westernized tho, so this removes a lot of points
>she is chinese, most yellow fever anons are obsessed with japs and koreans
>she is tall, so minus points, people with yellow fever like petite, short girls, not lanklets
>she is flat
>her face is not your typical cute and soft plastic korean or japanese face
conclusion is that yellow fever dudes will not really obsess with it
just some personal observations

Attached: Gemma-Chan.jpg (600x900, 113.49K)

It flopped so hard so hopefully never.

Also wmaf is inherently repulsive to the average person. Everyone inside already knows it's just some weird white fetishist who had to settle for spineless selfhater asian whore.

>wmaf is inherently repulsive to the average person
No just to white women and asian men

stillg etting asian gf

Attached: 1660509630412885.jpg (1364x2048, 494.98K)

>this is what weebs actually believe
I'm gonna have to break it you. But it's literally the last ditch incel effort bottom of the barrel pairing lol. Those who pick asian bugwomen are the ones who completely failed at finding anything else.

Attached: weebs.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

is that a heckin r*ddit collage? user btfo

i liek bugz

Attached: 1660778401846131.webm (720x1280, 2.96M)

she's alright. not unattractive. but yes nothing beats a petite short girl. so long as she isn't a dwarf.

Daily reminder that this faggot ruined his face and body for this shit movie.

Attached: Kymaul.jpg (566x542, 40.77K)

Eternals was the best marvel movie since IW