Is this a feminist power fantasy?

5 sec in ep 1
>“A WOMAN would not inherit the Iron Throne”
>Stupid men chose weak, pathetic Viserys instead
>Viserys is obsessed with trying to birth a male heir

Rhaenyra
>”I'd rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory”
>My dad better NOT have a son. I’ve already named my new sister “Visenya”
>”Princess Nymeria led her Rhoynar across the Narrow Sea on 10,000 ships to flee their Valyrian pursuers.”
>”She took Lord Mors Martell of Dorne to husband and burned her own fleet off Sun spear to show her people that they were finished running.”
>See I don’t need to study I know everything especially about strong womyn

Attached: 3E1BBF73-2EF5-4AC3-BBAF-A8DAC0C541D6.jpg (1799x1086, 242.42K)

Yes

viserys is just an mscnbc dad thats all

did I fucking ask?

No.

>Is this a feminist power fantasy?
Women don't want power, they want attention. The show does fulfill that aspect when it comes to what women want.

wait till you see what happens to Rhaenyra

Tell us

Yes, it's a feminist power fantasy to fuck their brothers

>feminist power fantasy

Whining like a goddamned baby about not being allowed to rule the world when you're fucking 14 years old?

>"No, YOU LISTEN TO ME, DAD!!!"

Yeah, I guess that's what their fucking brain considers to be a "power move." Sure. Why not?

Rachel maddow?

If they’re going out of their way to make every element
>man bad, man violent, man stupid
>woman smart, woman strong, woman leader
Then fuck this show. What a tired concept

What was the deal with the Valyrian princess story during study was it actually a “woman boss” moment?

Why are you afraid of women?

>If

ah so you haven't watched it

No, fuck YOU, because you can scoff and roll your eyes all you want, but this propaganda is for the NEXT generation, you are already old and irrelevant, and the girls who grow up with this show will have their brains molded by it, they won't see it with the adult filters you have, and they'll internalize it and you'll fucking grow old in the world that THEY RULE, not as queens but as spies and informants for the State, hunting thought criminals like you and when they're tying you to a chair and popping your eardrums with pencils and pushing sticks into your eyes, YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO GETS FUCKED, GET IT?

I’ve seen the 1st episode
I had 0 expectations and didn’t even read threads about it. From the fine first seconds it was weird they emphasized “a woman would not be the ruler” despite it being obvious there was 1 man and 1 woman on camera

And then nearly the whole first episode was “omg women yas”

Attached: 800DD469-0612-43C2-AEF7-3C19F6CE30A0.jpg (1200x630, 74.33K)

Kek

Given how the Dance of Dragons happens and ends. No.

Yes. Feminists tend to also enjoy fart scenes because they have no sense of humor and that is about the extent of what their code allows them to laugh at.

It's a cautionary tale about the dangers of feminism. You'll understand when you see how old Rhaenyra rules.

Actually it was told to you in game of thrones already

I have a hard time enjoying this "woe is me" foid shit. Is the whole season going to be full of that crap?