Lmao u serious?

Lmao u serious?

Attached: 1661566237149274.png (380x316, 149.98K)

Haha it's so crazy that he would make a 6 hour video to get as much ad money as possible lmao what a retard haha me and op are definitely not shilling this dummys youtube video btw were actually like lmao u serious? Haha go watch it just to make fun of him with us haha

I watched it all in one go

Get a job.

No you see, Mauler is the savior of film criticism. He is here to save us from those faggy subjective opinions into a bright new era of OBJECTIVE iron clad criticism.

it came out on a friday evening dumb nigger

Adsense hates big videos.
Also it's pretty good, I watched it all in one go.
Also your pic is disingenuous and implies that you only just saw it in your recommended videos, but there is a discrepancy of a few days between that and the eight hours listed on the picture, so I would assume you to just have found this on some other site, perhaps Reddit, or perhaps Twitter.
Regardless, I believe you would have more fun if you remained where you found this image.

Bitch, the youtube algorithm fucking loves long videos. At least get you facts straight before sucking Mauler's dick

To be fair, he is stearing apart the entire ph4 of the mcu, not just one specific movie.

Mauler is just the more contrarian side of reddit. Doesnt have any real worthwhile takes and just nitpicks stupid shit that's obvious. Hes got a good voice though but that's all he's got going for him.

Atleast Adam proved a point in his kimba video, what is mauler trying to prove here? That mediocre capeshit movies are mediocre?

>Thinks he understands the YouTube algorithm
Ahahaha
Abahahana
Hahahahahahahaha

You think those multiple hour long "retrospectives" came out at the same time because of what then?

Algorithm points plus his cult enables this kind of unhinged autistic rambling

It actually didn’t feel too obnoxious given how bad of a movie it was. But yeah 6 hours for a marvel film by itself is ridiculous. Everyone should have stopped watching these movies years ago

Attached: B7BCEBC1-7023-46BD-A832-368761259EF8.jpg (500x375, 30.1K)

YouTube algorithm prefers videos around 15 minutes long.
But MauLer would be mediocre as shit content in terms of film review if he tried doing a 15 minutes review.
So he tries filling a niche as a longform background noise. Doesn't mean it's the algorithms priority.
Just means he couldn't hack it at actual content.
You and me could put out a 6 hour review and hit near the same viewership really. It just takes much more work than shorter videos with lower payout that most don't want to bother with.

He is just copying Mathewmathosis and Red Letter Media without really understanding why people like those channels. Fucking idiot took away "Long and verbose = good"

He has severe autism

Attached: mauler.jpg (1080x826, 90.99K)

the best part was his cult trying to defend them, saying they only talked about her video for like 2 hours.

kek, she made a 33 minute long video and they seethed for at least 2 hours, what a bunch of losers.

for no real reason mind you, her video is bland as fuck. No hot takes.