Snyders Watchmen sucked ass but if we're being real this guy was to Rorschach what Ledger was to Joker

Snyders Watchmen sucked ass but if we're being real this guy was to Rorschach what Ledger was to Joker

Attached: 192253.jpg (640x800, 185.21K)

Rorschach and the Comedian cast were nailed.
Ozymandias on the other hand...

Perfect casting

I liked Ozymandias, but I think he had the same problem as Nite Owl. Their costumes were too cool and trying to be modern capeshit.

>Snyders Watchmen sucked ass
No it didn't

I liked Ozy. What was wrong with it?

He looks like a sniveling euro dork instead of a 200iq gigachad that can catch a bullet

Dude like this should have been Wolverine

not ugly enough

>Ledger was to Joker
Ledger was The Crow, Joker isnt like that

Attached: xm08nf.jpg (1916x1040, 197.2K)

Casting Ozy is quite hard because it must be a good looking actor with a very specific face. But he also must have an absolute magnetism, a very pragmatic but non evil behavior and looking like the most intelligent shit without being pretentious. All that is not easy to pull out.
Matthew Goode was a bit cringy, had no attractiveness and it was obvious he was into something since the first time he appeared. He put one of those “yeah I’m evil and I’m going to do some fucked up shit” faces.

not really that similar aside from the makeup

I went into The Dark Knight expecting to absolutely hate his portrayal of Joker. "Why's his hair all greasy? What the fuck's with these scars? This is going to suck." Then it was fantastic. Literally the performance of his career.

I remember when they released Suicide Squad I was like "His whole look is complete shit. The tattoos are fucking retarded. But, I keep hearing Jared Leto is this amazing actor, so maybe I'll be wrong again and it won't suck somehow." but then yeah, no. Leto Joker was shit.

>Snyders Watchmen sucked ass

Snyder's Watchmen was not your mom, OP. Stop projecting.

Attached: 1488161636743.jpg (648x618, 124.74K)

I really like Watchmen, I want to rewatch but is there the Ultimate version without the Black Freighter?

Originally, Jude Law was supposed to play Veidt. I don't know why that fell through.

wish this dude got more work

screen record it and cut out the black freighter parts

Apparently that actor is a real PoS in real life. Jay Bauman has a story on their nightmare on elm Street commentary about being an extra for the remake, and he got to hangout and chat with this dude for a bit and he said how the original nightmare on elm Street is a fucking awful embarrassing movie and it was clear he was only doing the remake for a quick cash grab. Then Jay joked saying "then I thought how he'll do nothing but praise the original in Press interviews" and if you search up his press interviews on YouTube all he does is say how much he loves and how inspirational for the horror genre it was. Fake mother fucking generic Hollywood trash actor.

Nah you can tell he was really into the character for watchmen

I see no lies in this OP

>I don't know why that fell through.
Jude Law was never supposed to play Veidt. He wanted to, Veidt is his favorite character of all time, and he has a Veidt tattoo. But Snyder said no because he wanted a younger cast.