Director adds his ugly wife to the cast to make the three hot actresses seem even hotter in comparison

>director adds his ugly wife to the cast to make the three hot actresses seem even hotter in comparison
What a sick fuck.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 54.53K)

The worst movie I have seen in the last year. The girls were hot but the movie was absolute shit. Only retards think it's good.

>director allows his wife to be mogged by the most perfect female specimen to ever grace this earth
how the fuck did she agree to this?

fantastic movie btw, I loved The Beach Bum too

Attached: 47.jpg (3118x1632, 543.02K)

which one was his wife?

>The worst movie I have seen. The girls were hot but the movie was absolute shit. Only retards think it's good.

There's one pretty girl, one whore pretty girl, one unattractive girl and one mutt unattractive girl so I don't know who you are talking about please elaborate.

Was really dissapointed with this flick. Sometimes i think i saw a different movie than allot of others, because they defend this shit with their lives.

I've never wanted to be a hundred dollar bill more in my life

Attached: xmbQGBPxAY.jpg (600x623, 23.59K)

It's a movie that's purposefully just pretty images without idea but for some reason reddit thought that there has to be loads of idea because it looks so pretty.

Kinda like the new Miami Vice.

Kek Kevin smith did the same thing
someone post the webm

How do you go from this…

Attached: 5AD302C0-8357-4157-8150-14891E2A661F.jpg (1000x1500, 69.87K)

…to THIS?

Attached: 421E56CC-0F6F-41DC-9A17-120545245B71.jpg (316x672, 26.64K)

Lupus

It’s call being latina and being past 22

It is the fate of all latinas

she still looked great in Murders season 2 which just ended. She's a bit back and forth depending if she's filming or not, but she's definitely got a really good frame going on for kids right now. Would love to give her the baby juice

She doesn't look like that in Only Murders in the Building

Explain J Lo.

like most celebs she gets in and out of shape for work. That pic is specifically for a cooking show so she lets herself eat a bit more for it

Attached: 1000full-sissy,-missy,-chrissy,-and-justice[1].jpg (1000x630, 148.28K)

natural progression for women