/bb/ big brother 24

HoH: Turndaddy
Noms: Brit & Taylor
Veto: Michael

previously on /bb/:

Attached: 1661480239215244.jpg (983x674, 83.16K)

what would devin do?

Shit he called it

Watching him walk around right now like a zombie is pretty eerie

show is dead

KYLE 4 PALESTINIAN JUSTICE

RIP in peace to the best bb strategist of the modern era

Attached: 1661568732670171.jpg (641x540, 178.53K)

>He lost his Stacy
>House avoids him

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED KYLE

Will Alyssa have any more sexo?

>Will Alyssa have any more sexo?
Yeah. With Taylor.

>show is dead
I'll root for Terrence or Alyssa based on how they react to all this. I will also watch the episode where cookout 2.0 destroys Michael too.

michael will virtue signal and call himself an ally and say it's beautiful then go back to being a gay faggot with aids in the middle of nowhere

Imma learn chinese checkers and backgammon.

It's nice seeing Taylor treating Kyle like a completely normal human being and like nothing happened yesterday.
Of course though I'm sure some of you will pin this against her somehow, because "SHE CRIES SOMETIMES DURR!"

just learn backgammon

There is no cookout 2.0 you racist fuck.

veto meeting

>/bb/ Cucks vs Chuds

Attached: 1659334865094463.jpg (1080x1350, 687.13K)

What a fucking tragedy, honestly.

I hope Michael-Brit get their comeuppance.

I want Monte, Turner, Terrance, or Alyssa to win now solely so Twitter and Reddit don't win.

How does Nicole constantly switch from hot to plain with just one angle

Time for Turner to ruin his entire game for cookout justice

Attached: 1661221285691662 (1).jpg (933x638, 237.51K)

Fuck Turner and FUCK Alyssa. Big T or bust. Still not watching anymore though

Best case scenario for Kyle is for a black brotha to win the season and to absolve his racist sins.

BIG T 4 BB24 WINNER

turner posts on reddit. he's talked about it multiple times.

Kyle still has a path to surviving this week, admittedly he can't really save himself though. If Michael gets spooked and takes Taylor down due to optics, Brittany could still go home. Michael is probably too Jewish to actually help black people though

Tyler was pretty astute too, probably better than Kyle because he played a similar game but with less attention (not even referring to the race stuff, Kyle's name was thrown around a bit before that)

I want to see a Cookout 2.0 form and for them to be the ones to send Mike and Brit home. That would be beautiful.

This has to be a joke. Kyle was an idiot. He's the sole reason why all his plans failed. He comes up with great moves then does something stupid to ruin them