This was amazing

this was amazing
>tfw no qt persian gf

Attached: paterson.jpg (1373x2048, 469.08K)

Their relationship is cute but I couldn't handle a hippy dippy artsy gf who spends my money and changes her career path every other day while having an annoying dog that I have to walk. Paterson has the patience of a saint, especially when the dog eats his book.

That's why he has such a good life. He's patient.
People on here could learn a thing or two from him.

People like that usually end up together. Paterson was patient and genuinely enjoyed listening to people and observing life around him. She was very… vibrant, to put it nicely. But if she’s very outgoing it’s likely she made the first move. Anyway, I think their relationship encapsulates much of what the movie is about- observing life and all of it’s eccentricities and complications (the dog) and still appreciating it.

Wife either was created in his imagination or died some before the movie

I mean what else is he gonna spend his money on? The guy is completely content, seems like the money spent on things that made her smile was more than worth whatever crap he could have blown it on otherwise.

>dude i drink only 1 beer a night just 1! Hah how quirky huh
Fuck this movie, you neets might find this humdrum life satisfying but hes dying inside which is why he writes

nothing funnier than the people projecting their misery onto Paterson because they physically cannot comprehend somebody being happy

user, I think this might be a case of art being a mirror into your own soul.

Have fun with your annoying gold digger gf

>gold digger
my nigger he was a BUS DRIVER

middle eastern women are worse than western women. they manage to somehow be more irrational and manipulative in the crudest way.trust me on this

Cats and rugs are Persian, people are Iranian.

Which makes her even worse. Leaching off someone who doesn't even make a lot

how insecure can you be?

>Have fun with your gold digger gf nigger!

Attached: 99DFE1FB-4EC3-4003-A943-CD3797C56F5D.jpg (120x125, 2.16K)

go back to red dit

Don't you have to go walk the dog, we know your gf isn't going to do it. So better hurry

Whats the likelihood of you being a rich chad with a harem of submissives vs a lonely loser projecting your own sadness onto people with better lives than you. Hmmm

Indeed, his gf was super cute but truly a dumb retard. He must be content cooming in her if he can stand her that well.

brown girls love the tall quiet white man with big nose