Now sit your five dollar ass down

before I make change

Attached: NJC.jpg (1400x1400, 89.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgnhVcyLy1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chris Rock played a great shithead junkie.

goddam wesley snipes in his prime was the coolest motherfucker on screen, maybe ever

Why was he so based?

This movie did a lot of firsts. Snipes was getting chased by Ice-T. The director was black too. Mario Van Peebles. He played the lead in a shitty Terminator in the jungle knockoff called 'Solo'. I watched this movie on DVD with commentary by Van Peebles and it's great. The opening shot is a guy holding another guy from throwing him from a bridge. It's a one shot thing. Van Peebles wanted this because he wanted the audience to immediately get the message that this was a big budget movie and not some stock footage bullshit. Snipes getting beaten up was also great, and he went all in. And then you had Ice-T as the black cop hunting him. New Jack was a fucking retarded music and dressing style though, but I guess it must've been all the rage.

The quintessential New Jack:
youtube.com/watch?v=hgnhVcyLy1I

Ever play roulette?

Attached: bet-bet-on-black.gif (498x281, 2.17M)

Kek! Fine line.

>Blade, ready to die?

Attached: born ready.gif (320x136, 494.45K)

Clint Eastwood supported van Peebles after casting him in Heartbreak Ridge, New Jack City would never have got greenlit otherwise

That's a nice factoid.

Nino Brown is one of the most iconic forgotten about villains.

This movie was entirely too long, there I said it

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.

Wesley Snipes as a villain >>>>>>>>>>>> Wesley Snipes as a hero

antihero works

Attached: FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST.jpg (1200x675, 210.55K)

Snipes always gave it his all. You know how actors are always acting like prime donnas and worrying about their reputation? Snipes got beaten the fuck up in this movie and he went for it.

I want to have some threads where we compare Van Damme and Snipes. I think it would spark some interesting discussion.

Attached: blade.jpg (645x856, 121.1K)

>tfw Wesley gets a pass on/tv/ but every other blactor is reviled

Why?

Attached: 1659138610764057.jpg (790x1095, 148.5K)

Goyer did him wrong with Blade 3. Could have had a I am Legend themed Blade with Werewolves, vampires, and ghouls.

He was a token black man in a lot of movies and he was just such a talented actor that people took note. His martial arts are for shit though. But what the hell, he made it look good on screen.He could do anything, from capeshit to character driven roles and he was blacker than most blacks so that made it cool. There was no political component to it.