The Punisher

Nothing but pure kino the whole runtime. A crime we never got a proper sequel.

Attached: 0C6B8281-0AB7-490A-861B-7B21EC97F65C.jpg (690x1024, 65.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
youtube.com/watch?v=-841xGlAr_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sequel wasnt bad

leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. One: "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Latin. Boot Camp Sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."
Two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family.
Three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.

I CAN HEAR WHAT YOU'RE THINKIN'

Attached: in time.jpg (1280x720, 48.5K)

Which one? The video game that came out a year after release? Or Dirty Laundry?

War Zone

Not a sequel. Dirty Laundry is the proper sequel.

The Netflix series was better than either of the movies.

Agreed. Season 2 was utter shit tho.

Shit taste. Punisher is not a Jewish manlet.

fuck off retard punisher season 2 fucking destroy the whole character persona i mean in daredevil show we see frank literally killing store clerk that offer him cp without remorse and then on his solo tvseries suddenly he forgive pedo cameraman

Yeah I got pissed when he let the pedo live. His season of Daredevil was peak kino though.
You post this every time, you have an unhealthy obsession. Shane was perfect casting.
See above. Daredevil and Season 1 were great, season 2 can be disregarded. As a whole, still better than either of the movies. Just sad we never got a live action Barracuda.

Attached: puncomin.png (940x1076, 998.1K)

Idk, I feel the video games serves as a good sequel. It has Jigsaw in it as the son of John Travolta’s character - having apparently survived the mine he was left to hold up, but with a disfigured face.

wait, that really happened?
what a bullshit show

I like the scene with the big Russian

Lmao his Netflix series was a travesty. Total bullshit that for some reason spent two seasons trying to get him to “become the punisher” white daredevil season 2 already did that and did it infinitely better.

Did you know that big Russian got raped back in the summer of '92?

>Shane was perfect casting.
I really enjoyed him and Matt's scenes in Daredevil season 2.

Attached: FZGWQIK7M7VCPIS2WITPJ6EGHI.jpg (1960x1470, 323.42K)

His season of daredevil was perfect. His own show dropped the ball to an incredible degree.

The real crime is this game not getting a remaster or proper recognition.

Attached: punisher-game.jpg (640x935, 81.43K)

>assrape

Attached: 1605992838594.gif (413x243, 49.82K)

Keeno

I would fucking love to see this game remastered. Hell, I’d even take just porting it to current gen.

The scene where he goes through that building murdering mudslimes was pure kino. Also, that first episode, where he kills dudes with a sledgehammer while Tom Waits plays.

KWAB

A port wouldn't make a massive difference. It's still playable on any new PC.
But a proper remaster for current gen would be the tits.

Yeah, some scenes are cool but that’s just that. The product as a whole is trash, even more so given Daredevil S2’s punisher B plot was kino all the way through.

But you did. Sorta.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

Attached: 1418586288437.gif (250x188, 2.12M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-841xGlAr_o

This was a +18 game. Marvel/Disney would never remaster this one, or if they did, they would remove the gore and etc. Sadly.

They’re both midgets

Hell, they already censored the gore plenty to get an M lol